COLD DARK ROOM

CarolM

Location (City and/or State)
South Africa - Cape Town

JoesMum

10 Year Member!
Kent, South East England
Good on him. Does him being the favorite mean that he gets the bigger inheritance portion?

I am pretty sure their will divides equally between their two sons. The grandchildren may not get a lookin. If they do, I am pretty sure they’ll be treated equally regardless b

Lyn W

5 Year Member
UK
He is resigned to it and takes the teasing of his cousins and sister with good humour. :D
It was no secret that my brother was my Mum's favourite.
He was the only boy out of 6 of us and was spoiled rotten by all us girls and we were teasing him about that a few weeks ago,
He was no angel but he was definitely Mum's little prince!

Lyn W

5 Year Member
UK
So I rescued another small turtle today. Unfortunately I had to partially dismantle my car when I got home because it had crawled up the firewall and into the dash.
Some turtles have no consideration!
As this seems to be regular occurance, maybe you should carry a box in your boot especially for rescues, Dan.

Kristoff

5 Year Member
Ottawa, Ontario
Forgot to say that today we are going to see the in-laws. The stars are not aligned well. MiL has already accused us of not seeing her since February (last visit was April)... we are taking favourite grandchild (aka Son) which might help.

Son is their only grandson (there are three grand-daughters) and MiL has said he is her favourite grandchild in front of her grand-daughters repeatedly. The girls tease Son mercilessly about it fortunately rather than take serious offence.
Hope you all went through this unscathed... :rolleyes: