COLD DARK ROOM

Kristoff

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Ottawa, Ontario
MEERKAT!! (Looks around to see who can see me....Ducks head because I think I can see a pair if eyes staring) No..no.no.no Absolutely not. What / Who gave you that idea?

I think I heard Bea’s ghost shrimp whisper something in the dark about this... Hey, why are you hiding anyway? :confused:

Bee62

Germany
I'm glad I have yet to encounter this wool spider, the leprechauns kind of annoying though, who let this guy in?

I am a friendly alien, unless your a cat. We eat cats on my home planet Melmac. Melmac actually blew up when everyone accidentally plugged in their hair dryers at the same time. I was cruising thru space at that time, and happened to crash land in the Tanners garage. They were nice enough to let me stay, I just have to hide from the neighbors the Ochmoneks. True story, and definitely not the plot of an old tv show..........
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ! You are Alf !
images

Bee62

Germany
Good Mornooning All.
Dam but this weather is driving me crazy. It is really cold in the morning then gets hot during the day. I don't know whether I am cold or hot anymore. On the plus side......I survived Monday only 4 more days to go until weekend. [emoji6]
And this is your winter ? Crazy weather in South Africa.:(

Bee62

Germany
Good morning, my optimistic friend! :)
What’s driving me crazy right now is having to stay indoors (because daughter is sick). I wasn’t even aware how dependent I have become on daily walks to feel good. Can’t really concentrate on any work either, so I’m just waiting for her to get better.
Poor Lena and poor daughter. I hope she is better soon and you can enjoy your walks together again.:)

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
[emoji23] [emoji23] That is so funny.
I would be too scared to do it in case a newbie reads it and takes it the wrong way.
I worried about that too. But took a chance anyway. I'm now wondering if the O P on that thread is a troll, just trying to stir some poop.