COLD DARK ROOM

JoesMum

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Kent, South East England
I have been directing JoesDad in the garden. We have some particularly invasive, not very attractive irises that we are waging war on. It requires digging that my back can’t take so JoesDad has to do it.

I am very pleased with my new insect friendly patch. The plants have established well... the creeping thyme has crept much better than I expected and will need taming once it has finished flowering. Right now it is full of bees ranging in size from teeny ones that are not much bigger than ants right up to great big bumbles :)

The bigger plants at the back are growing more slowly, but next year should come together better :)

IMG_8247.jpg

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Fes, Morocco
Good morning all. JoesDad and I have walked into town for our monthly farmer's market. A half hour walk there and back burns off the calories from the breakfast bap (sausage, egg and bacon in a bread roll) we had there doesn't it?

Came back with some veggies and bread :)

Happy Sunday everyone!
Good afternoon, Linda! :)
Love farmer's markets.
But you forgot to mention the cheese.....................:confused:

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Fes, Morocco
Good mornooning, Linda, Mark, and anyone else up and around! We’re expecting rains in the afternoon. On my second cup of coffee now; this one’s with whisky, so I guess that Leprechaun is still around. ;)
I have him locked in the jellyfish tank.
It's a scientific experiment.
Is it possible to drown Leprechaun's, and if so, how long does it take?

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Fes, Morocco
I have been directing JoesDad in the garden. We have some particularly invasive, not very attractive irises that we are waging war on. It requires digging that my back can’t take so JoesDad has to do it.

I am very pleased with my new insect friendly patch. The plants have established well... the creeping thyme has crept much better than I expected and will need taming once it has finished flowering. Right now it is full of bees ranging in size from teeny ones that are not much bigger than ants right up to great big bumbles :)

The bigger plants at the back are growing more slowly, but next year should come together better :)

View attachment 248025
Great!
Hoooooooooorrrrrrrrrraaaaayyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! for the bees and the plants and for you! :<3:

Kristoff

5 Year Member
Ottawa, Ontario

View attachment 248025

Lovely corner! I’m sure @Bee62 will be there in no time :)

Moozillion

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Louisiana, USA
I got up at 6:00 am along with hubby to make coffee for him, since he’s going into New Orleans to a PPLA (Professional Photographers of Louisiana) all-day board meeting.

He’s headed out, so do I get on the treadmill or go back to bed...hmmm...decisions, decisions...[emoji6]

Kristoff

5 Year Member
Ottawa, Ontario
I got up at 6:00 am along with hubby to make coffee for him, since he’s going into New Orleans to a PPLA (Professional Photographers of Louisiana) all-day board meeting.

He’s headed out, so do I get on the treadmill or go back to bed...hmmm...decisions, decisions...[emoji6]

Sleep well, Bea ;) :D