COLD DARK ROOM

MaNaAk

Location (City and/or State)
Southend
Good evening everyone!

It's been a sad day remembering mum and Daisy but Jacky and I have marked their birthday with strawberries and dandelions and I have been out to lunch at my local theatre. Jacky is trying to get to bed whilst I am waiting for my takeaway.

Natrah

IMG20240922143308.jpg

Ray--Opo

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Palm Bay Fl
Dear Ray,

Did Cape Canaveral launch a rocket on Thursday? It's just that I had a very strange dream that they had launched a rocket and it flew over Southend airport 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣!

Natrah
I gave Jeff some wrong info. The launch was in California. I should have read the details. 🤣🤣

Ray--Opo

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Palm Bay Fl
I am not going to steal Ray's thunder on the launch info, LOL You got this brother.

But glad it didn't fly over the 🇬🇧!

Now up in Daytona Beach for a few days... and the water is 150' away....i need this. I will chill while Kerry and Daughter go shopping and cooking together between her classes. She revealed at dinner tonight that her BF may propose. She said he measured her finger with a string while he thought she was asleep.
Crappy pic but you knew it would be! LOL
View attachment 379691
You could have told everyone about the rocket launch. I checked the website for launches and there was a launch on the 20th. So I got Kerry and Jeff all excited about seeing a launch. Well I read the date but not the location. It was launching in California. When they got here there was so much excitement. I didn't notice the location, 80% of the starlink launches are here in Florida.
My bad!!!!!!!

Lyn W

10 Year Member!
UK
Good afternoon /evening all.
The rain has eased for now. I think we have a dry day tomorrow before it starts again. We have had so much rain the last couple of days the river has risen a lot but we have good flood defenses so it can take a lot more yet. It hasn't been windy and it's still quite warm, so not all bad.
I hope the storm heading towards Ray and Jeff doesn't cause too much havoc.