COLD DARK ROOM

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Fes, Morocco
Hello Ed. I think most demons are tamer and less dangerous when you can talk about them to other people. Like here in the CDR.
How we can convince John ?
Can we convince you ?
I only can speak for myself, but speaking about problems helps me. We all are only human. With all our problems and failures. But when we stand together all our problems can be easier or lighter ( me thinks ). We all need friends in our lifes. Nobody can live completely alone. Friendship is important.
I wish that John will read this and comes back to us.@Johnandjade
Please overcome your personal demons and come back to us my friend. We all miss you John !
Good afternoon, Sabine.:)
@johnandjade
Worth a try.

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Fes, Morocco
What is the Eid on Wednesday?
The most important Muslim holiday.
A lamb (usually, but may be a cow if you're rich, a goat if you're diabetic, or a chicken if you're poor) is sacrificed to Allah, hung up to drain of blood, then butchered and bits of it cooked, minced and saved over the next couple of days. The streets run with blood, children run around with handfuls of intestines, the heads are roasted over open fires, and the skins left out to dry in the sun. It's all quite a culture shock the first time.
But it's great.:)

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Fes, Morocco
Hello guys, sorry I haven't been on in a little bit, but quite a lot has happened...
Now i know that I'm not supposed from talk tortoise advice in here but I don't know where else all you wonderful people are in one place so please excuse this question;
I have bought some Coco coir bedding and prepared it, as well as the perspex, the only trouble is, I've got a bit of a competition on my hands. Which shelter is best to fully rennovate as i don't have enough materials for both!
It's fine , James, you are welcome to talk tort here. :)
Nice to see you back in the Cold Dark Room.

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Fes, Morocco
Retiring at 63 was very difficult for me. As much as I desperately needed out, I felt I still had a lot to offer and wasn’t really ready to sit on the sidelines while everyone else made contributions to the world. I went back to work part time and am much happier. I’m very grateful to have options available to me.

I see Ed as a “can-do” kind of guy. Even if it makes sense from a physical or medical point of view, it can be very hard to feel like you’re out of the game.
Ah, but there's plenty of other games to be played. :D