COLD DARK ROOM

CarolM

Location (City and/or State)
South Africa - Cape Town
Wow! That is progress indeed! I never imagined that you would progress this fast. Well done! You should be very proud of yourself :)

My problems all stem from the top of my back too. I suspect that, like me, you will be making regular maintenance visits to your osteopath forever. Just staying straight and recognising when things are going wrong before they hit crisis is difficult!
Thank you Linda. The osteopath is quite impressed too [emoji6] . But I think it was and is a case of finally getting the right doc that is doing what my body needed. And I really have to say thank you to you for pointing me in the right direction.

CarolM

South Africa - Cape Town
Good luck with your busy day ahead, Carol!
I’ve almost caught up. And very busy too. Will be the class rep this year, and it’s a bit of extra work. Or more than a bit. :eek: I keep volunteering myself into all kinds of trouble. [emoji85][emoji23]
In other words a sucker for punishment.

CarolM

South Africa - Cape Town
Class rep: you may need to turn your phone off. In my experience the poor victim volunteer ends up being in the middle of every petty argument between parents in a class... Honestly, the parents are worse than their kids!

Good luck! I hope your class proves the exception and the patents are paragons of virtue! :)
[emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23]

JoesMum

10 Year Member!
Kent, South East England
Thank you Linda. The osteopath is quite impressed too [emoji6] . But I think it was and is a case of finally getting the right doc that is doing what my body needed. And I really have to say thank you to you for pointing me in the right direction.

Getting the tight practitioner goes a long way to solving the problems. I am so glad you have found a good one :)

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Fes, Morocco

CarolM

South Africa - Cape Town
I can't draw my state pension until I am 67; I am currently 54. I haven't been in paid employment for around 4 years. Things got so poisonous where I was working that I just resigned, left as soon as I had worked my notice and never looked back - I was so glad I did it!

As it is, we can afford to be without my salary and having the freedom to do things with JoesDad when he has breaks in his contracts... or contracts somewhere I want to go (like Palma last year)... works well for me. My school governance stretches my brain every bit as much as paid employment and I get to give something back as well :)
Sounds like the life.