COLD DARK ROOM

CarolM

Location (City and/or State)
South Africa - Cape Town
Hi Carol. Tomorrow there will be new pics of Ma & Mo. Today there was no time for pics.
Yes, I have two Hermann torts, a specie that brumates, but I won`t let them. Last winter they had been awake too. It was no problem for them and for me. I like to have my shelled babies around and not in the fridge.:eek::D
Good To know and looking forward to more pics.

CarolM

South Africa - Cape Town
More pets for the CDR...

I’m waiting on a shipment of “Mystery Snails” to arrive here tomorrow (i hope) from Florida (website: Life With Pets). They (a group of 5 or so) will make a nice addition to our Betta fish aquarium, are interesting to watch, actually mate and lay egg sacks... hopefully some interesting colors. Updates to follow of course.
Yayy more pics to see. Can't wait for the new editons. Anybody else getting any new critters as well?

Kristoff

5 Year Member
Ottawa, Ontario
What a beautiful piano!
I think my piano must be about 70 years old and I love it.
I agree about the tuning - if you leave it long enough the neighbours will probably send someone around!!;)

Do you think they might volunteer to pay for the tuning? Play, daughter, play louder! [emoji85][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Kristoff

5 Year Member
Ottawa, Ontario
What a beautiful building!
Our modern stations are not a patch on the old ones.
This is Newport........ugly!
images

images

No aliens would invade here. Looks too dangerous from space! [emoji33][emoji23]

JoesMum

10 Year Member!
Kent, South East England
Hey all how has everyone been? No @CarolM I'm not frozen but good to know I'd have rescuers should the situation present itself lol. I haven't been able to be on here much lately, I've been working 12hr days and the situation with my father has been a nightmare! He is currently back in the hospital do to a vitamin/auto deficiency caused by lack of nutrition because the rehab facility he was sent to failed to help him eat, and also neglected to perform the therapy he was sent there for. I have filed complaints with the state and a Medicare/VA fraud investigation is now going on. He is worse now then when he was sent there 45 days ago now I can't find another rehab to accept him because the first one used up all his benefits. They even started taking his social security checks without my knowledge! Long story short today I had to retain a lawyer and a lawsuit is pending. So my life has been a little hectic lately. I hope everyone in the CDR is doing well though, and their torts are happy and healthy! Here is a pic of Murphy earlier today. This is his "I'm taking a poop face"!View attachment 251439

What a mess! I am so sorry to hear things got so bad Todd :(

Love the pic of Murphy :)