COLD DARK ROOM

CarolM

Location (City and/or State)
South Africa - Cape Town
Yesterday it was hot and humid and sunny. Had our sunroom door wide open so our indoor plants could enjoy some fresh air and look what decided to walk in and have a rest. Took this pix as I let it out to free space.

View attachment 253377
A stick insect and a snail. [emoji3]

EllieMay

5 Year Member
East Texas
And....as far as today and the last few days, we’ve been working on Sully’s indoor housing arrangements now that Winter and cold freezing temperatures are on the horizon. In addition to rearranging a few things, we’ve been working on a new heated night box. More info and details later...but here’s one teaser pix

View attachment 253354

Keep em coming please!!! I’m a sponge on this subject:)

EllieMay

5 Year Member
East Texas
Very nice!!!

We have ours on the 13th. My son is a freshman so this is all new for us.
I’ve never met the girl he asked.

I think Guys want to minimize it. Jess’s was a disaster last year cause a boy asked her at the last minute... literally the night before I was scraping together a garter for him. Do the boys have to do the whole presentation thing there when they are asking a girl? I’ll watch for your pics next weekend:)

Pastel Tortie

North Florida
Glad you weren’t stuck out in it. & poor Misty.... all of my dogs are terrified of storms too [emoji20]
I once knew a dog - part border collie, I think - who would go hide under the kitchen table and sometimes whimper whenever he heard any of the meteorologists on TV talk about storms on the way. And sometimes the TV would be on The Weather Channel. It was rather difficult trying to explain that the storms weren't anywhere near us.

EllieMay

5 Year Member
East Texas
I once knew a dog - part border collie, I think - who would go hide under the kitchen table and sometimes whimper whenever he heard any of the meteorologists on TV talk about storms on the way. And sometimes the TV would be on The Weather Channel. It was rather difficult trying to explain that the storms weren't anywhere near us.

Lol!!! That’s pretty amazing.. but Collies & Aussies are amazingly smart so I wouldn’t doubt it for one minute!! Something about “cow” dogs!!