COLD DARK ROOM

JoesMum

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Kent, South East England
On a Tortoise note...
Turt needs his footcream again. I can't seem to fully get ride of the fungus on his plastron. I hate it!!
The damage caused to a plastron by shell rot won't go away. So it will continue to look pretty bad even once the fungus is killed.

JoesMum

10 Year Member!
Kent, South East England

Maro2Bear

10 Year Member!
Glenn Dale, Maryland, USA
For you bird watchers out there, I forgot to say that in addition to nice sunny skys, we spotted TWO Bald Eagles. One was swooping down over the lake then roosted in a tall pine, right next to a second one. They both then took off and flapped their way away from us, nice aerial show.

Lyn W

10 Year Member!
UK
Good evening all.
What a day we've had with very heavy ,squally showers but it should calm down by tomorrow.

Hope you have all had a good day, the week has whizzed by and it's Friday again tomorrow.:)
Only 26 days until Xmas!!:eek:
I'm surrounded by it in school with displays, an Xmas Fayre and concert coming up, but it still always seems to creep up on me.

EllieMay

5 Year Member
East Texas
Our weather is not that bad at moment. Even warmer today then the last weeks have been. Strange right...

Mine is uncommonly warm too... but my shelled family members were all very happy to take advantage of it! I hope it last them for a while because I believe storms are moving in tonight and I’m sure the temps will drop again:-(

Pastel Tortie

North Florida
How many hats do you have, Anne? As of this morning, you guys have made me think of Moby **** and Mary Poppins and now Alice in Wonderland? :confused:
Literally, maybe two or three... The one I'm fond of is the one I brought back from the UK. I wanted one made in the UK. It conveniently takes well to being crumpled and washed. :)

Figuratively... Well I have a background in emergency management, among other things... which makes me a proverbial hat rack, I suppose! :D :p