COLD DARK ROOM

CarolM

Location (City and/or State)
South Africa - Cape Town
According to our weatherman a big storm is coming through today, and it includes much wind! We (California) really need the rain, and the snow it brings to the mountains, which affects the water table, but I can do without the WIND!!! I HATE THE WIND!!!!! And, darn it, today is errand day.
Oh dear. !

CarolM

South Africa - Cape Town
Hello everyone, turns out I am not so good at keeping up with all of you. Sorry for that...
Hope everyone feels good, Torts are good...
And thank you...

Love,
Debora
You know that we are here for you if you need to talk. And you can pop in or out or lurk or participate as much as you like. It's all good.

CarolM

South Africa - Cape Town
Back on the weight loss, healthy life style thread and depending how dedicated you are... this “REBOOT WITH JOE” lifestyle works very well - https://www.rebootwithjoe.com/

Join the 12 Days of Self-Care Challenge happening to help ease all your holiday stress and feel your best this season. The challenge starts December 1.

Just like “The 12 Days of Christmas” carol where the singer brags about all the amazing gifts they received from their “true love” during Christmas, I want you to brag to yourself about how you are taking great care of yourself.

For 12 days, you’ll get one simple action that you can take that day to remind you to practice self-care from keeping up your exercise routine to making a festive juice.

Your checklist will look something like this:

Get Moving: Try 30 minutes of something today—walking, yoga, an online video, and make a plan to stay active this season.

Drink More Water: Bring a water bottle to work or just be sure you drink one or two glasses of water when you wake up this morning. Bonus points for squeezed lemon in your water.

Make a Holiday Juice: The holiday season can include fresh juices and you can keep it festive. Choose a Red Juice or a Green Juice.

Enjoy More Sleep: Put yourself to bed an hour early tonight and enjoy the extra rest.
That sounds really good.

JoesMum

10 Year Member!
Kent, South East England
Back on the weight loss, healthy life style thread and depending how dedicated you are... this “REBOOT WITH JOE” lifestyle works very well - https://www.rebootwithjoe.com/

Join the 12 Days of Self-Care Challenge happening to help ease all your holiday stress and feel your best this season. The challenge starts December 1.

Just like “The 12 Days of Christmas” carol where the singer brags about all the amazing gifts they received from their “true love” during Christmas, I want you to brag to yourself about how you are taking great care of yourself.

For 12 days, you’ll get one simple action that you can take that day to remind you to practice self-care from keeping up your exercise routine to making a festive juice.

Your checklist will look something like this:

Get Moving: Try 30 minutes of something today—walking, yoga, an online video, and make a plan to stay active this season.

Drink More Water: Bring a water bottle to work or just be sure you drink one or two glasses of water when you wake up this morning. Bonus points for squeezed lemon in your water.

Make a Holiday Juice: The holiday season can include fresh juices and you can keep it festive. Choose a Red Juice or a Green Juice.

Enjoy More Sleep: Put yourself to bed an hour early tonight and enjoy the extra rest.

Not sure I’d trust Joe with telling me anything.

Oh, you don’t mean my Joe!
[emoji23]

JoesMum

10 Year Member!
Kent, South East England
According to our weatherman a big storm is coming through today, and it includes much wind! We (California) really need the rain, and the snow it brings to the mountains, which affects the water table, but I can do without the WIND!!! I HATE THE WIND!!!!! And, darn it, today is errand day.

We now have thunder and lightning to add to our wind and rain. That was unexpected!