COLD DARK ROOM

Kristoff

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Ottawa, Ontario
I know. I have as well. I have been eating lots of salads and veggies etc. A healthy diet and it feels like I am just putting on weight. I am seriously considering going back to living on the pain killers and vaping just so that I can lose the weight again. I lost so much weight while on them and have almost tripled the weight back on after stopping. It is very frustrating.
Oh, I didn't know about that side effect :( Can you have a bloodwork done to see how you are doing now in terms of your LDL and triglyceride levels?

CarolM

South Africa - Cape Town
Hi! I must have missed you in the dark! I'm Lena, currently living in Denmark. Hope you've found an armadillo to sit on and got a hold of One-legged Pirate for a drink of your choice. Montgomery, our giant armadillo coffee table, has just brushed past me, so if you need any coffee, just give him a whistle. Do you have any paperwork we could feed to our new Homework-eating Hound? I'm afraid the poor thing is starving in here...
I thought that Mizcreant has visited us before? Was I wrong?

Pastel Tortie

North Florida
:D:D:D
Do they like to drink from tap in the kitchen? My cat loved it, although he was born in the Year of the Rat... o_O :confused: :eek:
Pixie will keep asking for someone to turn on the kitchen faucet. It's a faucet with a lever, so this has been a standing order in my house for several years:
DON'T ANYONE teach Pixie to turn on the faucet!

So if Pixie can't get someone to drip the tap so she can play with the water in the sink, she plays with the big stainless steel pet fountain on the kitchen floor. She's the one who figured out that if you use your paw to block one of the places where water comes out, it comes out with greater force through the other openings.

Maro2Bear

10 Year Member!
Glenn Dale, Maryland, USA
What happened to Fall this year? Did I sleep through it???

We had a few “nice” Fall days but most of Fall here was occupied with rain storm after rain storm and above average temps thst kept the trees rather muted We still had a fee glorious dsys to remind us that some dsys were nice.

Fall on the Water

CE3CB2F0-6096-4EB5-B29F-FB2BC7F3B769.jpeg

Kristoff

5 Year Member
Ottawa, Ontario
Pixie will keep asking for someone to turn on the kitchen faucet. It's a faucet with a lever, so this has been a standing order in my house for several years:
DON'T ANYONE teach Pixie to turn on the faucet!

So if Pixie can't get someone to drip the tap so she can play with the water in the sink, she plays with the big stainless steel pet fountain on the kitchen floor. She's the one who figured out that if you use your paw to block one of the places where water comes out, it comes out with greater force through the other openings.
Clever Pixie!