COLD DARK ROOM

ZEROPILOT

REDFOOT WRANGLER
Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
South Eastern Florida (U.S.A.)/Rock Hill S.C.
We should check with @ZEROPILOT and see if he would like to write a paragraph of the CDR Christmas Story (2018). And check with @Toddrickfl1 too. We can nominate them for paragraphs around their work schedules.

They aren't regulars in this thread yet, but I bet @TechnoCheese and @jsheffield might enjoy contributing a paragraph or two as well. :)
I'm not sure I understand what's going on.
I don't actually enter the room much any more.
Mostly just when I've been summoned.

Momof4

10 Year Member!
San Diego
I'm not sure I understand what's going on.
I don't actually enter the room much any more.
Mostly just when I've been summoned.

The CDR is taking turns writing a Christmas story.
Go back a page and you can read what we all contributed. We want you to add as little or as much as you want.
Please help us Ed!!

JoesMum

10 Year Member!
Kent, South East England
There's a national Do Not Call List in the U.S. Various individual States also have their own Do Not Call Lists. So unless a telemarketer is covered by an exception (so he doesn't have to adhere to the "do not call" part), he could be breaking both state and federal laws.
So do we here in the UK. The TPS, Telephone Preference Service, registration has been around for a long time. It doesn't stop the scammers unfortunately. Since the advent of our new Data Protection laws, GDPR, it had got better.

JoesMum

10 Year Member!
Kent, South East England
Good mornooning all.

We have a dodgy journey coming up. They're promising freezing rair and snow later this morning which is not good news.

Son camechome lastl night. First stop, Banbury to meet daughter's train at 11am and then on to Mum's. Please cross fingers and hold thumbs .We are going to need it!

Day 15: Johnny Mathis - When a child was born

CarolM

South Africa - Cape Town
Good mornooning all.

We have a dodgy journey coming up. They're promising freezing rair and snow later this morning which is not good news.

Son camechome lastl night. First stop, Banbury to meet daughter's train at 11am and then on to Mum's. Please cross fingers and hold thumbs .We are going to need it!

Day 15: Johnny Mathis - When a child was born
Stay safe Linda. Holding thumbs and crossing fingers that it goes well.

JoesMum

10 Year Member!
Kent, South East England
All go so far. We are in a coffee shop in the outskirts of Banbury, near Oxford, waiting for daughter’s train to arrive.

Up in Buxton it is currently -1C... “feels like” -9C (15F)

We have all our winter woolies with us fortunately. After rummaging through the pile in corner 7, it appears the Wool Spider(if she exists) may have anticipated Son’s height.... actually over-estimated... does anyone have arms THAT long?!

Tim Carlisle

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Cincinnati, OH
All go so far. We are in a coffee shop in the outskirts of Banbury, near Oxford, waiting for daughter’s train to arrive.

Up in Buxton it is currently -1C... “feels like” -9C (15F)

We have all our winter woolies with us fortunately. After rummaging through the pile in corner 7, it appears the Wool Spider(if she exists) may have anticipated Son’s height.... actually over-estimated... does anyone have arms THAT long?!
"Woolies"? Love that British terminology! Lol

P.S. Obviously I don't get out much