COLD DARK ROOM

EllieMay

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
East Texas
I am sorry so but no parcel today. But Unless Heather feels differently I would like everyone to open their gifts. I get just as much pleasure in seeing what everyone gets as I will when I get mine. Besides I can't wait to see if my gift to my receipent is a good one or not.
On the plus side I received beautiful cards from Todd and Noel.
Thank you so much. View attachment 259913

I agree!!!!

Pastel Tortie

North Florida
I'll be happy to open mine, of course... :D

If Heather is OK with this, here are the times, worked out by amazing @JoesMum

6pm: Carol - South Africa - @CarolM
5pm: Lena, Sabine - Denmark & Germany @Bee62
12 noon: Anne - Florida @Pastel Tortie
11am: Bea, Heather - Louisiana, Texas @Moozillion @EllieMay
10am: Kathy - California @Momof4
Okay, someone remind me... Is Kathy on Mountain Time or Pacific Time? I'm on Eastern Time, and Bea is on Central Time. Heather, are you on Central Time as well?

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
I am!!! But I’m not sure about Kathy...
Kathy is on Pacific time. We just "fell back" in the Fall. I think that means we're on regular time now for winter and won't be back on Daylight savings time until spring. So the time really is what the clock says it is, and right now my clock says it's 6:55a

Pastel Tortie

North Florida
Kathy is on Pacific time. We just "fell back" in the Fall. I think that means we're on regular time now for winter and won't be back on Daylight savings time until spring. So the time really is what the clock says it is, and right now my clock says it's 6:55a
I just remember it's always required more effort to schedule phone calls when States from coast to coast were involved. You can't schedule a national conference call before noon on the East Coast, and you can't schedule it after 1300 hrs (Pacific time) on the West Coast.

California (on Pacific time) is three hours behind the East Coast, including most of Florida. (The far western part of the Florida Panhandle is in the Central time zone.)

Maro2Bear

10 Year Member!
Glenn Dale, Maryland, USA
Cool new hat was yesterday’s big purchase at the gift shop. As usual, all kinds of birding and wildlife books, clothing, trinkets and more.

This year, Ive paddled in Cambridge and Oxford and driven through Salisbury a few times. Never once had to board a plane!

88354125-3125-4E83-B86F-64F43986E938.jpeg

Last edited: