COLD DARK ROOM

CarolM

Location (City and/or State)
South Africa - Cape Town
Good mornooning all.

Tomorrow's meeting has been postponed until January. Yippee! I am have my final governor meeting of the year to ight, so must continue with papaerwork today.

Ady 19 from my iTunes Christmas playlist is Gaudete. This version is by Steeleye Span. It is a very old Christmas song which has been traced back to the 1500s, but they think it could be older. I used to sing this when I was in my school's Senior Choir.
Oh I enjoyed that, The first time I have heard it.

CarolM

South Africa - Cape Town
I am sorry so but no parcel today. But Unless Heather feels differently I would like everyone to open their gifts. I get just as much pleasure in seeing what everyone gets as I will when I get mine. Besides I can't wait to see if my gift to my receipent is a good one or not.
On the plus side I received beautiful cards from Todd and Noel.
Thank you so much. 20181219_131620.jpeg

CarolM

South Africa - Cape Town
I am sorry so but no parcel today. But Unless Heather feels differently I would like everyone to open their gifts. I get just as much pleasure in seeing what everyone gets as I will when I get mine. Besides I can't wait to see if my gift to my receipent is a good one or not.
Thank you so much. View attachment 259913
@Toddrickfl1 and @AZtortMom I could not remember the usernames when I posted the above by the post office.

Thank you Todd and Noel for the lovely cards they have a special place next to Ed's card on my mantelpiece at home.:D

Toddrickfl1

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Ga
Hey everyone I've been receiving nice cards from everyone everyday! Hope everyone in the CDR is doing well. My new tort is about to hatch and will be arriving tomorrow! Updates to come!

Kristoff

5 Year Member
Ottawa, Ontario
Thank you so much. View attachment 259913

I'll be happy to open mine, of course... :D

If Heather is OK with this, here are the times, worked out by amazing @JoesMum

6pm: Carol - South Africa - @CarolM
5pm: Lena, Sabine - Denmark & Germany @Bee62
12 noon: Anne - Florida @Pastel Tortie
11am: Bea, Heather - Louisiana, Texas @Moozillion @EllieMay
10am: Kathy - California @Momof4