COLD DARK ROOM

CarolM

Location (City and/or State)
South Africa - Cape Town
This is my new arm. I got right after I had wheelchair accident. My ribs are healing so I could put pressure on my forearm to get it on today. It is muscle controlled.So now I have to start practicing.
Good luck with the practicing. I am sure you will get the hang of it very quickly.

EllieMay

5 Year Member
East Texas
HAHA- I grew up in the 80's so I was Metro before it ever came out. My First manicure was when I was 18- JUst got back two months ago from Florida where the wife and I played tennis, ate, and had a spa day. I keep all the necessary ingredients for an at home facial. Nothing makes the wife happier than clean, healthy skin for about $150 less and I did not skimp on the sugar scrub or face creams. Try Pure Fiji Sugar Scrub- Mango or Coconut are awesome- you use for your face or even a whole body scrub. LOL

Total agreement! My hubby gets pedicures and I LOVE that about him. I can remember seeing my mom do my dads toenails and being so disgusted!!! I have a feet fettish anyways.. don’t even like my own so the cleaner and more presentable, the better. !!!

Pastel Tortie

North Florida
Ew, not me! I used to go fishing with my husband and we would wade along the bank, casting lures for bass. One time I stepped on a submerged branch. I must've stepped in within the crotch of a branch because I swore a giant clam hat grasped my leg. Scared the crap outta' me!!! I don't go in the water anymore, afraid of whatever may be in there to get me. . . shark, giant clams, whatever!
And you don't have alligators in California, either! :D

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Ray: I don't know if you've ever posted about your physical stuff and I just missed it, but from what little clues you've posted I'm assuming you don't have an arm and a leg? So is that video of your new prosthetic arm? I've always wondered how they can get the pressure right. For instance how does the closing mechanism on the arm know not to squeeze the raw egg too much and break the shell. Is it controlled by your nerves and muscles? Excuse my questions, but inquiring minds want to know. I don't mean any offense.

Pastel Tortie

North Florida
HAHA- I grew up in the 80's so I was Metro before it ever came out. My First manicure was when I was 18- JUst got back two months ago from Florida where the wife and I played tennis, ate, and had a spa day. I keep all the necessary ingredients for an at home facial. Nothing makes the wife happier than clean, healthy skin for about $150 less and I did not skimp on the sugar scrub or face creams. Try Pure Fiji Sugar Scrub- Mango or Coconut are awesome- you use for your face or even a whole body scrub. LOL
Everybody needs a spa day!
WP_20190211_22_14_20_Pro.jpg
Bold and Pinstripe certainly think so. :)

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Total agreement! My hubby gets pedicures and I LOVE that about him. I can remember seeing my mom do my dads toenails and being so disgusted!!! I have a feet fettish anyways.. don’t even like my own so the cleaner and more presentable, the better. !!!
I think you might mean a foot aversion. I'm not sure but I think if you have a fetish you really, really, I mean, really like them!

EllieMay

5 Year Member
East Texas
This is my new arm. I got right after I had wheelchair accident. My ribs are healing so I could put pressure on my forearm to get it on today. It is muscle controlled.So now I have to start practicing.

I think that is SO cool! I can’t grasp how it actually works but modern technology is truly amazing now!!!

EllieMay

5 Year Member
East Texas
Ray: I don't know if you've ever posted about your physical stuff and I just missed it, but from what little clues you've posted I'm assuming you don't have an arm and a leg? So is that video of your new prosthetic arm? I've always wondered how they can get the pressure right. For instance how does the closing mechanism on the arm know not to squeeze the raw egg too much and break the shell. Is it controlled by your nerves and muscles? Excuse my questions, but inquiring minds want to know. I don't mean any offense.

Me too!