COLD DARK ROOM

Chubbs the tegu

Location (City and/or State)
Ma
aaahhhh okay, it was your son. You are then a lot older than I thought. Funny how we can make assumptions based on just words!! So very bad, I will go and sit in the naughty corner now and think about what I did!!
Nooo! That was me lol my son is only 9. Stop putting me in a nursing home already Carol

CarolM

South Africa - Cape Town
Y’all have been chatty this afternoon... Took me forever to catch up and I’m a pretty fast reader! I have a very cold glass of bubbly and I’m thoroughly enjoying the cooling rain. It’s quiet this evening. Hubby went back to work today, oldest kid is at work, middle at her moms ... just me and little man and ALL our critters... and they don’t say much[emoji23]. I needed this !
Those are the best days.

CarolM

South Africa - Cape Town
My son was the one holding the fish i was the one dealing with the duck he got tangled in his line lol
Got it now. At least the duck was a medium one that got way. If it was my brother he would most probably have wrung it neck and had his wife whip up some duck LÓrange!! Me if it has not already been cleaned and portioned already I could not be bothered. So any animal that is alive still is safe from me.

EllieMay

5 Year Member
East Texas
aahhhh, so sweet. Did they imprint on you?

Hey Carol, You’ve been hiding again! You’ll end up on the naughty step with Lena if you continue in these disappearing spells! I am trying really hard not to get too close to the ducklings. I want them to be very self sufficient.. but OHHH they are so cute.. they do think I’m mom and will come trailing across the yard when I call. I take them out daily for some foraging and swimming. They took to water instantly and will dive and glide. They already pilfer and eat anything and everything. They don’t care to be handled but also will get distraught if I am out of sight too long..

CarolM

South Africa - Cape Town
Hey Carol, You’ve been hiding again! You’ll end up on the naughty step with Lena if you continue in these disappearing spells! I am trying really hard not to get too close to the ducklings. I want them to be very self sufficient.. but OHHH they are so cute.. they do think I’m mom and will come trailing across the yard when I call. I take them out daily for some foraging and swimming. They took to water instantly and will dive and glide. They already pilfer and eat anything and everything. They don’t care to be handled but also will get distraught if I am out of sight too long..
oh sweet. So what happens when you go to work?
And yes sorry, life has taken over a little bit on my side. But I will always come back. But you guys sure have been busy. I am still trying to catch up with all the posts that I missed.:D