COLD DARK ROOM

EllieMay

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
East Texas
oh sweet. So what happens when you go to work?
And yes sorry, life has taken over a little bit on my side. But I will always come back. But you guys sure have been busy. I am still trying to catch up with all the posts that I missed.:D

They are in a brooder. They are so small right now, even the bass would eat them [emoji23]
The world is a hungry place!

Maro2Bear

5 Year Member
Glenn Dale, Maryland, USA
In The It’s Always Something Department - i think our push lawn mower is on the fritz :-( it’s putting out a cloud of smoke, caused by oil dripping on the hot engine. The kind of not fixable issue.
  • PRO - makes a cloud of smoke that clearS mosquitoes for miles,
  • CON - last legs, and it’s a sign of sudden death. New mower $400 (yikes)

CarolM

South Africa - Cape Town
If there are no pictures, it didn’t happen!! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Didn’t we actually have a member that posted his naked run in the snow??? Yeap, I could never forget that:)))
Good O'l John. Yip we did. I would not want to blind anybody, so no naked run for me either!

CarolM

South Africa - Cape Town
No? Aww that’s a shame. I got my mum to watch the 2017 one a few months ago, she spent most of the time behind a cushion:eek:
Whahaha. I have never watched scary movies ever since I was about 7 or 8 and watched dracula. Then when I met my husband, there was a roaming cinema and we went to the last show. The whole way while we drove to the place where it was set up, they were all teasing me and saying that Aliens 3 was going to be showing. And guess what - it did. I watched the whole movie through my fingers and afterwards realized that it was not so bad. But I still really don't like watching scary movies. I am not into having my heart jump into my toes every 5 seconds.

CarolM

South Africa - Cape Town
In The It’s Always Something Department - i think our push lawn mower is on the fritz :-( it’s putting out a cloud of smoke, caused by oil dripping on the hot engine. The kind of not fixable issue.
Ouch!!

CarolM

South Africa - Cape Town
Wowweee, Finally caught up. You guys most defintiely have been busy. ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT!!. I am so glad to see the CDR busy again. I was getting worried that it might be dying down.

Nice to have newbies in the room as well. Considering that the rule is that the new guys have to do the cleaning out of the corners and at last count we had about a 100 or more (correct me if I have miscounted) Soooo... you guys better get cracking on the sweeping.

Let's see what happened this weekend. The torts got to spend more time outside, we had our nephew over to come and play and visited the in-laws. Then I worked on an art project and spent some time in the garden as well.

Other than that it has been work work work and gym.

Ben02

Brighton, Southcoast, UK
Whahaha. I have never watched scary movies ever since I was about 7 or 8 and watched dracula. Then when I met my husband, there was a roaming cinema and we went to the last show. The whole way while we drove to the place where it was set up, they were all teasing me and saying that Aliens 3 was going to be showing. And guess what - it did. I watched the whole movie through my fingers and afterwards realized that it was not so bad. But I still really don't like watching scary movies. I am not into having my heart jump into my toes every 5 seconds.

Ooo the Alien films are great aswell. Stephen Kings “The Shining” manages to create fear without “jump Scares” but instead it uses its loud instrumental music. I love that film!

CarolM

South Africa - Cape Town
Ooo the Alien films are great aswell. Stephen Kings “The Shining” manages to create fear without “jump Scares” but instead it uses its loud instrumental music. I love that film!
Nope never watched that one either. Do you watch movies like the "Wrong turn"? Hubby loves scary movies and the one day he convinced me to watch Wrong Turn with him, with a promise that he would stay awake for the whole movie (He normally falls asleep within the trailers!!) Well I lasted 5 minutes, Hubby had fallen asleep again and I just could not watch anymore. The little bit that I did watch I think scarred me for life.

EllieMay

5 Year Member
East Texas

Lol... you don’t think Sully is up for a push handle yet??? [emoji23]

Ben02

Brighton, Southcoast, UK
Nope never watched that one either. Do you watch movies like the "Wrong turn"? Hubby loves scary movies and the one day he convinced me to watch Wrong Turn with him, with a promise that he would stay awake for the whole movie (He normally falls asleep within the trailers!!) Well I lasted 5 minutes, Hubby had fallen asleep again and I just could not watch anymore. The little bit that I did watch I think scarred me for life.
No I haven’t seen that one, sounds interesting:D