COLD DARK ROOM

EllieMay

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
East Texas
You are a good person Heather!
What are your plans with your new family member? Have you named her yet?
I’m honestly not sure now. I was going to get her cleaned up and try to find her a home but she is so comfortable here when she was wild as all get out before... I have been calling her Rig dog...
I have an 11 year old lab that lost his mate a few months ago to cancer and he’s been depressed ever since.. they seem to get along so she may be good for him??? She did well here last night and settled right in. When I checked on her this morning, her and Duke were laying together by the back door... I did not want another dog But I just don’t know. Will play it by ear I guess..

Mystic_Queen (Llaria)

England,
I’m honestly not sure now. I was going to get her cleaned up and try to find her a home but she is so comfortable here when she was wild as all get out before... I have been calling her Rig dog...
I have an 11 year old lab that lost his mate a few months ago to cancer and he’s been depressed ever since.. they seem to get along so she may be good for him??? She did well here last night and settled right in. When I checked on her this morning, her and Duke were laying together by the back door... I did not want another dog But I just don’t know. Will play it by ear I guess..
Awwww sounds like she has settled right in bless her. She sure has fallen on her feet with an amazing person like you to take her in.
All you can do is like you say is play it by ear and see how she goes.

Ray--Opo

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Palm Bay Fl
Sounds like a new family member to me. ?
I used to play the piano by ear. But after awhile my ears would get sore hitting the keys with them.?

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
You might as well admit you're stuck ? She adopted you.