COLD DARK ROOM

Pastel Tortie

Location (City and/or State)
North Florida
All fact, no brag? I don't remember what you keep, besides feral lizards...lol...Redfoots?
Gulf coast box turtle, two three-striped mud turtles, two spotted turtles, two bearded dragons, and a Cat-mittee. All indoor, although the plan is to give at least the boxie an outdoor enclosure. Probably the spotteds, too. No tortoises yet.

Maggie3fan

5 Year Member
PacificNorthWest
Gulf coast box turtle, two three-striped mud turtles, two spotted turtles, two bearded dragons, and a Cat-mittee. All indoor, although the plan is to give at least the boxie an outdoor enclosure. Probably the spotteds, too. No tortoises yet.
You sure give great advice on keeping tortoises tho...

Chefdenoel10

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
New Jersey
Well, I've dilly dallied and put it off long enough. Time to brave the cold cruel world and go outside.

WAIT!!!!......YVOOOOONNNNEEEE!!!!!!!

While you are outside ...
COLLECT A BIG BAG of turtle/tortoise poops.... then lay it ALL around the perimeter of that tree.!!
Just all along the front.
Next time “someone” wants to cut your branches they’ll be caught red handed. (And a bit smelly) Good luck to their carpets!
? just a suggestion.
I AM really a nice person... but as you can see ... I just don’t like neighbors...

Chefdenoel10

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
New Jersey
I am unfortunately unable to post anything. As both Stephen and I have been confirmed (today ) as being covid positive. Not sure if it will be a good idea to send the germs on envelopes across the waters. I will sort something out once we have been given the green light.

carol!!!!
Please get better soon !!
I miss your humor!

Blackdog1714

5 Year Member
Richmond, VA

COLLECT A BIG BAG of turtle/tortoise poops.... then lay it ALL around the perimeter of that tree.!!
Next time “someone” wants to cut your branches they’ll be caught red handed. (And a bit smelly) Good luck to their carpets!
? just a suggestion.
I AM really a nice person... but as you can see ... I just don’t like neighbors...
OOH! MAKE IT A HUGE WIDE PILE then put a thin coating of leaves on it so they sink into it when they step on it! If anyone complains tell the county you are fertilizing the trees

Maro2Bear

10 Year Member!
Glenn Dale, Maryland, USA
My grand daughter's in New Jersey and she emailed me it's snowing there.

We’re on a bit of a warming trend now, by Friday back into mid-50’s. We’re off kayaking to spot some Tundra Swans and other migratory birds that stop here in the Chesapeake Bay area.

Maggie3fan

5 Year Member
PacificNorthWest

? just a suggestion.
It's kinda my opinion that it was one of Yvonne's "nicer" neighbors who knew about her injuries and thought they were helping, but he expects her to clean up the branches. Maybe? It's a decent rural neighborhood, Y's lived in that area for 100 years or so...her neighbors must know of her at least

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
Wow. I actually saw a real honest to goodness ❄❄❄ today. Not many. But noted.

Hung a few more lights outside ?
We actually had a couple inches or so lately sooo...I put bird seed out and a new suet feeder. Now I have a bird war going on. The little woodpecker already declared the suet feeder is his. It was funny because I got a couple of junkos today and they like it too. I could here him protesting from the rooftop.?

Chefdenoel10

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
New Jersey
OOH! MAKE IT A HUGE WIDE PILE then put a thin coating of leaves on it so they sink into it when they step on it! If anyone complains tell the county you are fertilizing the trees

OOOOOOOO!!!!...
Blackdog you a bad boy.
I like it!

I laughed out loud!!! ?????
Perfect!!!
I hope she is listening to us!

Chefdenoel10

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
New Jersey
I try to stay out of the specifics regarding tortoise husbandry stuff... However, if it's a subject that touches on agriculture, disease control, or emergency management... I'm a little more familiar with those. ;)

does killing my neighbor for Christmas fall under “ emergency management “
Or “ anger management “?? ?