COLD DARK ROOM

Chefdenoel10

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
New Jersey
It's kinda my opinion that it was one of Yvonne's "nicer" neighbors who knew about her injuries and thought they were helping, but he expects her to clean up the branches. Maybe? It's a decent rural neighborhood, Y's lived in that area for 100 years or so...her neighbors must know of her at least

well what kind of neighbors are those??
What was she supposed to do kick the branches away with her crutches??? ?
Next time you’re there RUN them over with your IROC...... then you can bury them under the branches ha ha ha ha!! ?

Maggie3fan

5 Year Member
PacificNorthWest
I'm taking responsibility for my younger brother, Franklin. I want to learn as much as I can about him, that's why I became a forum member :)
"I'm taking responsibility for my younger brother, Franklin. I want to learn as much as I can about him."??????????????????

I hate to disappoint you, but this is a turtle and tortoise forum. not one about little children. Or maybe I am in the wrong place. Not enuf coffee yet I'm thinkin

JoesMum

10 Year Member!
Kent, South East England
Hey guys! I'm Franklins brother. It seems nice in this thread, it looks like a good place for us turtle nerds to talk :)

Hello and welcome to the CDR. I’m Linda and I live in Kent in South East England.

We’re an international bunch of idiots /friends here who sometimes talk tortoise and fairly regularly talk puns and nonsense.

Pull up an armadillo and the one-legged pirate will be along shortly to bring you your beverage of choice. The big armadillo is called Montgomery and is a very obliging coffee table, especially if you dust him or tickle him under the chin.

It’s rather gloomy in here, but the flying jellyfish glow a little brighter when you polish them. The blueberry ones seem to be glowing brightest at the moment.

Watch your step; it’s easy to stub your toe on the hedgehogs in the gloom. The wool spider, if she exists, seems to be in a better mood since we locked the leprechaun in a jellyfish tank. The snow leopard is very friendly and eats carrots :)

FrankIinTheTortoise

Earth
"I'm taking responsibility for my younger brother, Franklin. I want to learn as much as I can about him."??????????????????

I hate to disappoint you, but this is a turtle and tortoise forum. not one about little children. Or maybe I am in the wrong place. Not enuf coffee yet I'm thinkin
Maybe you've had too much wine

Lyn W

5 Year Member
UK
I am unfortunately unable to post anything. As both Stephen and I have been confirmed (today ) as being covid positive. Not sure if it will be a good idea to send the germs on envelopes across the waters. I will sort something out once we have been given the green light.
So sorry to hear you have covid Carol. Hope you and Stephen make a speedy recovery and that the boys manage to avoid it. Take care.