COLD DARK ROOM

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Lancaster
I would suggest that as long as it's a Class 10 card & it actually fits, you'll be fine!

Too many choices aren't there? LOL

Sounds like a fun endeavor Mark...... everyone wins, the birds, the buyers and you win!
And well...formating hasn't gone to good. I did find out that trail cameras need a fat format SD card and managed to get one 32g card formated by computer. The campark SD card won't stay in the computer so only God knows what is up with that. I don't care if I have to change out the smaller SD cards. Come to find out that formating every three weeks is good for the card. I'm waiting to hear back from support about the SDXC but I do have a card up and ready for the job. You can't believe what I've had to learn about SD cards eeeeek. It was a lot easier when I set up my Spy Point trail camera that I didn't really like. Probably tomorrow will be the day. Always put off until tomorrow what could have been done today 😜

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
That's so funny Lyn!!

Guys, got a gruesome story...just happened. Today was a migraine day so I just decided that I have to eat so I tossed a TV dinner in the microwave...and just as the door closed, a flea or gnat flew INTO the oven (daughters rabbit where they come from on occasion)! So, you already know what I did....hey the dinner is covered right? LOL....4 solid minute on high...I open the door to stir and add 1 minute.....it's STILL ALIVE walking around under the glass! I hit another minute and closed the door. A minute later, still alive!

I prob should have set him free outdoors for that feat, unfortunately he wasn't, he shouldn't have been in my home...LOL

Wild though, 5 minutes in a MW!
😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁 And well.... I guess a microwave won't work on Joe's gnats that he seems to like to feed.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
That's so funny Lyn!!

Guys, got a gruesome story...just happened. Today was a migraine day so I just decided that I have to eat so I tossed a TV dinner in the microwave...and just as the door closed, a flea or gnat flew INTO the oven (daughters rabbit where they come from on occasion)! So, you already know what I did....hey the dinner is covered right? LOL....4 solid minute on high...I open the door to stir and add 1 minute.....it's STILL ALIVE walking around under the glass! I hit another minute and closed the door. A minute later, still alive!

I prob should have set him free outdoors for that feat, unfortunately he wasn't, he shouldn't have been in my home...LOL

After all that nuking you've given him super powers. Be afraid to sleep until you're sure he's gone!

Maggie3fan

5 Year Member
PacificNorthWest
That's so funny Lyn!!

Put a Peeps in the microwave and they puff up really big and explode...now THAT'S fun...lol

Maggie3fan

5 Year Member
PacificNorthWest
This is Dilly in his new pet bed. He loves it yeah. I've been trying to help him get over being a cat with psycho genic alopecia. In other words, he's a psycho. View attachment 353480
Simon is a little too big for Smokey's bed...lol I DSCN1049.JPGI love the different way cats sleepDSCN1121.JPG

jeff kushner

North of Annapolis
oh gosh, it's "cat day".......be cool jeff, you'll get through this! LOL

Enjoy your cats guys, I know that most of you really love your fuzzy friends!

Wanna hear more crud? My ongoing story of the day! Skip it if you want substance, it's just me crying again....LOL

Ally bank carried the loan for my daughter car we...bought last Nov(21). She was supposed to pay but drops the ball and I got involved in March after watching a 856credit score slide into the 600's!!! But no one on the phone can really help....located in Asia and VERY limited functionality! Nor could they refer me up to someone else...that's it...Maharaghi....that's what we get. SMH

So I take her loan info and make direct payments from my checking account in lumps of 1000 & 2000. In Oct I sent them $1000 and of course they accepted the direct payments. When I paid in Oct, I noticed that they were 4 months behind posting payments then I saw the balance and sent them 200 extra to cover any interest, $2,500 total on Dec 9th using billpay from my bank site, . They accepted the money. Since then, the online chat couldn't help, nor did their phone support....WHERE is my lien release???

This gets better (this is SO therapeutic to vent)....Yesterday they RETURNED the $2500!! What the heck is up with that??? They had it for 5 weeks and never posted it on their site.

That's what caused the migraine<LOL>!

Anyway, so today, after calling and getting no where, then trying online to make a payment by adding my account # and Ally said "invalid account #" but I checked and it was already listed on their site.

Then the online chat tells me my checking account doesn't show up on their site so I asked if I could send them a screenshot since I was reading my account number from THEIR SITE where indeed it was listed! We can't make up this brand of stupid!

They told me my online payments were "disabled" by Ally but they couldn't tell me why or who did it! That I would have to make 6 payments with certified funds via US mail to re-enable it.

All I want to do is to pay them off, it doesn't matter if I put it on my CC then pay Discover tomorrow, but nope!

Anyway, they gave me no way to pay them today! Unfrickenbelievable!!

I have NEVER had any BANK return paid funds.....but then again, not sure these folks even qualify. Wow, just wow

Needless to say, I have their statements and mine and will forward this in proper format to consumerfinance.gov/complaint/ & my son and to Bobs BMW's where the car was purchased. They need know as well and if Ally doesn't like it, I would love to entertain their concerns! LOL

Unfortunately, I lit up when Kerry stirred the pot yesterday......not AT her but she heard it ALL and you can correctly guess that lots of rather colorful language streamed out at 200mph! .....good thing she's tough!

I will write a check for more than owed and send it off tomorrow. they should get it in March, right?

AHHHHhhhhhhhhh thanks for that, I needed that!

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster

Wanna hear more crud? My ongoing story of the day! Skip it if you want substance, it's just me crying again....LOL

Ally bank carried the loan for my daughter car we...bought last Nov(21). She was supposed to pay but drops the ball and I got involved in March after watching a 856credit score slide into the 600's!!! But no one on the phone can really help....located in Asia and VERY limited functionality! Nor could they refer me up to someone else...that's it...Maharaghi....that's what we get. SMH

So I take her loan info and make direct payments from my checking account in lumps of 1000 & 2000. In Oct I sent them $1000 and of course they accepted the direct payments. When I paid in Oct, I noticed that they were 4 months behind posting payments then I saw the balance and sent them 200 extra to cover any interest, $2,500 total on Dec 9th using billpay from my bank site, . They accepted the money. Since then, the online chat couldn't help, nor did their phone support....WHERE is my lien release???

This gets better (this is SO therapeutic to vent)....Yesterday they RETURNED the $2500!! What the heck is up with that??? They had it for 5 weeks and never posted it on their site.

Anyway, so today, after calling and getting no where, then trying online to make a payment by adding my account # and Ally said "invalid account #" but I checked and it was already listed on their site.

Then the online chat tells me my checking account doesn't show up on their site so I asked if I could send them a screenshot since I was reading my account number from THEIR SITE where indeed it was listed! We can't make up this brand of stupid!

They told me my online payments were "disabled" by Ally but they couldn't tell me why or who did it! That I would have to make 6 payments with certified funds via US mail to re-enable it.

All I want to do is to pay them off, it doesn't matter if I put it on my CC then pay Discover tomorrow, but nope!

I have NEVER had any BANK return paid funds.....but then again, not sure these folks even qualify. Wow, just wow

Needless to say, I have their statements and mine and will forward this in proper format to consumerfinance.gov/complaint/ & my son and to Bobs BMW's where the car was purchased. They need know as well and if Ally doesn't like it, I would love to entertain their concerns! LOL

Unfortunately, I lit up when Kerry stirred the pot yesterday......not AT her but she heard it ALL and you can correctly guess that lots of rather colorful language streamed out at 200mph! .....good thing she's tough!

I will write a check for more than owed and send it off tomorrow. they should get it in March, right?

And well... I wouldn't pay them another dime. It's a hassle to get their reports removed but when they refused payment (and you have all that info) at least where I live they are considered payed in full. It just looks like they're trying to get more and more of your information. Scam scam scam.

Maggie3fan

5 Year Member
PacificNorthWest
And well... I wouldn't pay them another dime. It's a hassle to get their reports removed but when they refused payment (and you have all that info) at least where I live they are considered payed in full. It just looks like they're trying to get more and more of your information. Scam scam scam.
Oh hell...Jeff...I feel for ya...100_5807.JPG100_5900.JPG100_5861.JPGDSCN1021.JPGDSCN0993.JPG
ok guess I'm bored now...lololololol

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
My little campark is up and taking pictures so I placed it face down in it's original box to shut it up for the night. Remember when I said always put off until tomorrow what should have been done yesterday? Well I did it again.😉 I still have some tweaks to do. It'll go to sleep at 7pm.💤💤💤😊 I managed 🤗

jeff kushner

North of Annapolis
Congrats Ms Cathie, on getting your new toy to work!!

That's always fun, isn't it?

On the upside, it's FRIDAY and I will get to play with my new toy too! Kerry has the batteries charged so we'll try out our ebikes today, or tomorrow if it rains later.

I appreciate the comments re: Ally. I will go to the bank today, and have them cut a certified check with the account #. Once they cash that, we can be done. The weirdest thing is they have NO email contact, none! In other words, no way to document anything! Shady, very shady.

Maro2Bear

5 Year Member
Glenn Dale, Maryland, USA

Yikes…..that sounds like a royal mess. I looked at their web site & ways to pay (lots of options for sure). What part is in Asia? I don’t see that listed anywhere.

Maro2Bear

5 Year Member
Glenn Dale, Maryland, USA
A few weeks back you will recall that one of my bluebird house customers wanted a new feeder made. So, I designed, built & delivered.

The 10 Inch Feeder
B0E25863-21FB-46A4-A84C-4484C5A90C2D.jpeg

A couple of days ago “Dave” reached out & said that he would like an even larger feeder made - at least 18 inches long, same design, but flat top.
So, I’ve been cutting up wood & have the pieces cut, sanded & ready to be cobbled together (then water proofed).

The Rough Look - 18 Incher
29E5FA09-E87E-4776-B11F-02BE63BF14E3.jpeg

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
A few weeks back you will recall that one of my bluebird house customers wanted a new feeder made. So, I designed, built & delivered.

The 10 Inch Feeder
View attachment 353527

A couple of days ago “Dave” reached out & said that he would like an even larger feeder made - at least 18 inches long, same design, but flat top.
So, I’ve been cutting up wood & have the pieces cut, sanded & ready to be cobbled together (then water proofed).

The Rough Look - 18 Incher
View attachment 353528
I really like the camera you recommended ☺️. The only thing left to do is getting a python lock and truely set up WiFi. I need it to stay on when I exit the app. I connected twice and failed thrice when I exited. Tomorrow is another day 🤮😁 I bet house finches would love that design especially if it was situated in an awning.. I feel sorry for the little house finches when they try to build a nest and can't find a place.under my awning.

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
We had a few snow flurries today but it was 40's f or less so not one snowflake stuck. Every snowflake melted as soon as it hit the ground. Maybe even before.😊 and just became a little mist in the air.🤗