COLD DARK ROOM

ZEROPILOT

REDFOOT WRANGLER
Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
South Eastern Florida (U.S.A.)/Rock Hill S.C.
Anyone want to buy a puppy?
She barks in her sleep. Bites my feet. wont stay still and then wants to sleep with her limp body across my face.
This morning she walked the entire back yard growling at every shadow, but eventually peed. She then came inside the house and pooped near her food bowl.

Last edited:

johnandjade

5 Year Member
scotland
She barks in her sleep. Bites my feet. wont stay still and then wants to sleep with her limp body across my face.
This morning she walked the entire back yard growling at every shadow, but eventually peed. She then came inside the house and pooped near her food bowl.

the joys of fatherhood;)

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Fes, Morocco
Oh no! What was wrong about them? And thanks, I just need to keep swimming ;)
You're lucky, I can't swim.;)
The jigsaw I got her (she asked for one, she liked jigsaws) was too difficult and I didn't help her enough with it.
The dvd's were not quite the ones she wanted, likewise the books (though she did finally admit she liked a couple of those).
Everything was not quite right, nearly but no banana. :(
Oh, well, Tidgy was happy with her presents.:)

Abdulla6169

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Dubai/New York
I don't think any of us here are normal, Abdulla! ;)
Good afternoon to you !
Very glad to hear you're better.
Please take care of yourself from now on!
Yeah. I'm planning on monitoring what I eat from now on. My appetite is one of the things that changes a lot with my mood. God why can't I be a little more normal, lol.

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Fes, Morocco
I really liked the ideas about radicalization and refugees in the Zygon episodes. -You say that perfectly! The episodes were really well done and portrayed very thoughtfully! So applicable these days! I think "Sleep no more" is my least liked episode this season. When the guy is talking to the camera as his face turns to sand... err...too long and cheesy. (cheesy in a bad way, NOT the delicacy of the dark room!:p) I felt like that whole episode was a simultaneous rip off of the "Blair Witch Project" and "The Ring." -Not good.

Hubby's catching up on the season and I am rewatching with him a second time. It's been fun to pick up new things the second time around. Maybe I'll even appreciate "Sleep No More" when we get there.

Also---speaking of "The Blair Witch Project"... I know it is the most made fun of iconic/ironic horror movie, BUT I actually got to see that at the Sundance Film Festival in Utah when it was first released at the festival. It wasn't in general theaters and no one knew anything about it, especially ME! Boy, it was great fun watching it in the theater without a clue what you were really getting into. We all laugh and make fun of it now, but that remains one of my most memorable movie experiences. Feel free to poke fun:D
And Jenna's performance as evil Bonnie (and Clara) was superb.Osgood has become very popular, though I didn't like the forgive Bonnie bit at the end. It wasn't the Doctor's place to do so. How many deaths was she responsible for ? Truth or Consequences is a real place and it's population was annihilated along with most of the UNIT personnel, the people of the Eastern European town and a number of Zygons including their leaders. No one wants retribution ?
Sleep No More was deliberately Blair Witch style as it's something we've not done properly before. I loved the idea of the Indo-Japanese alliance and the fact that the Doctor defeats Davros, the Master et al, but loses to this nothing of an enemy man. He got it wrong and the sleep signal has been transmitted, the Doctor destroying the sleep machines won't help at all. Gatiss has a sequel planned but it may never get made as many people agree with you, rather than me, and didn't like the episode much. i did, a lot!

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Fes, Morocco
Oh LOOK!!!! I STILL have some extra hearts!!! I'm sending them out to anyone else that needs them!!!.....
:<3::<3::<3::<3::<3::<3::<3::<3::<3::<3::<3::<3:
:<3::<3::<3::<3::<3::<3::<3::<3::<3::<3::<3::<3:
:<3::<3::<3::<3::<3::<3::<3::<3::<3::<3::<3:

I also have a couple other organs chilling on ice in my bathtub. They're yours if you need them, JUST DON'T ASK WHERE I GOT THEM!
Thanks for the heart!
:<3: here it is!
I wouldn't mind a couple of new lungs while you're at it, please. ;)

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Fes, Morocco
Oh, dear!:(
She,ll learn. (hopefully).
Patience, Grasshopper!:)