COLD DARK ROOM

ZEROPILOT

REDFOOT WRANGLER
Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
South Eastern Florida (U.S.A.)/Rock Hill S.C.
But I and wifey both like the thought that counts thing, or we did.
This is the first time it's been criticized and I am always happy with her gifts as i am aware of the thought that's gone into it, even if the gift itself is not ideal, it's fine by me, I wouldn't dream of telling her something wasn't great and certainly never that everything was wrong!
Very hurtful.
But this seems to be it at the moment, criticizing everything i do, taking the opposite opinion for everything, being awkward and misunderstanding everything I say, turning the simplest things into a debate or an argument.
i'm getting so tired of it all.:(
I just want a quiet life.
I always tell my wife that "It's the LACK of thought that counts".

W Shaw

But I and wifey both like the thought that counts thing, or we did.
This is the first time it's been criticized and I am always happy with her gifts as i am aware of the thought that's gone into it, even if the gift itself is not ideal, it's fine by me, I wouldn't dream of telling her something wasn't great and certainly never that everything was wrong!
Very hurtful.
But this seems to be it at the moment, criticizing everything i do, taking the opposite opinion for everything, being awkward and misunderstanding everything I say, turning the simplest things into a debate or an argument.
i'm getting so tired of it all.:(
I just want a quiet life.

Perhaps you could just point out that she's acting like a child.

Moozillion

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Louisiana, USA

vocalisa

5 Year Member
Stafford, VA
Welcome back !
Gosh, it's been a long time!
Grab a coffee, and an armadillo to sit on and talk about farcical aquatic ceremonies if you wish! :)
Welcome back !
Gosh, it's been a long time!
Grab a coffee, and an armadillo to sit on and talk about farcical aquatic ceremonies if you wish! :)
:<3::oops: