COLD DARK ROOM

jaizei

Unknown Member
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Earth
Sweet! I'm glad you think so:D I'll admit it took some thought!:D

In reality, I actually pick up accents really quickly. It can be embarrassing. I've often joked that I start THINKING in a southern accent just from my layover in the Atlanta, Georgia airport:p

Happily, where I live now does not have a very prominent accent. It's very much the clear American-English you hear in television shows and movies, BUT people here DO drop their 'g's at the end of their words, which I admittedly have begun to do a lot and even my foreign-born children have begun to do as well. We'll speak pretty clear "American-English" but we're "Thinkin' about walkin' over to the store to do some shoppin' later" :D

I think you mean you're fixin' to walk over to the store. ;)

johnandjade

5 Year Member
scotland
'man' duties done (went to the shop) lol. high flying birds on shuffle, good bye reality!!! seen you on Monday! ( if Mondays lucky ;) )

hope you guys and dolls all have a great weekend, i'll be around in one of the corners or scaling the walls on my quest to reach the top! ;)

hope mr ben and meech are holding up ok :/ , life is a 'bitter sweet symphony' :(.

Lyn W

5 Year Member
UK
'man' duties done (went to the shop) lol. high flying birds on shuffle, good bye reality!!! seen you on Monday! ( if Mondays lucky ;) )

hope you guys and dolls all have a great weekend, i'll be around in one of the corners or scaling the walls on my quest to reach the top! ;)

hope mr ben and meech are holding up ok :/ , life is a 'bitter sweet symphony' :(.
So we won't see you the weekend then John?
Blimey - everyone's disappearing.:(
Hope you have a good relaxing one whatever you are up to.
Take care!

W Shaw

I'm still racing through my Friday and hoping to relax this evening.

Tomorrow, I may have an additional four kids over on top of my already 4. Should be a busy day!

Gaagh! Human kids are the worst! Can't you just build a decent soundproof enclosure for them, with grolights and stuff and take them out after their brains have grown in?