COLD DARK ROOM

Gillian M

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Jordan
Honestly I think I'm just soo frustrated because I hyped myself up on the way home thinking "yay!!!! Beastie is getting a feast fit for a king tonight and he's going to love it" for him to turn it down. :(:(
Thing is he has been spoilt rotten with sow thistle and dandelion this summer because I have tonnes of it in my garden but it's beginning to die and he's now in the mind set that if its not sow thistle he doesn't want it. Well beastie you will need to go hungry until you eat something else!!
Hi! That's what I was OBLIGED to do when Oli wouldn't eat mazuri: made him get really hungry.

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Fes, Morocco
Honestly I think I'm just soo frustrated because I hyped myself up on the way home thinking "yay!!!! Beastie is getting a feast fit for a king tonight and he's going to love it" for him to turn it down. :(:(
Thing is he has been spoilt rotten with sow thistle and dandelion this summer because I have tonnes of it in my garden but it's beginning to die and he's now in the mind set that if its not sow thistle he doesn't want it. Well beastie you will need to go hungry until you eat something else!!
I get exactly the same with Tidgy, so proud of what I've found for her, rare and precious things in the summer's heat.
Then it's, "Nah, where's me lettuce.?!"

kirsty Johnston

5 Year Member
Scotland
Hi! So far so good, thanks.How are you? :)

A HEAT WAVE has been "our guest" for the past two days. It has even irritated Oli!:(
I'm good as well thank you :) we are in the process of decorating our bathroom at the moment and my back doesn't think I should decorate any more so leaving it to the hubby :p
Wow heat wave? How warm is it?

Gillian M

5 Year Member
Jordan
I'm good as well thank you :) we are in the process of decorating our bathroom at the moment and my back doesn't think I should decorate any more so leaving it to the hubby :p
Wow heat wave? How warm is it?
Take it easy if you have back pain, please. (Don't mean to interfere in your private issues, but back pain isn't easy, I know.:(

Temperature reached 37 degrees Celcius!!:p

kirsty Johnston

5 Year Member
Scotland
Take it easy if you have back pain, please. (Don't mean to interfere in your private issues, but back pain isn't easy, I know.:(

Temperature reached 37 degrees Celcius!!:p
Aw yeah I fully intend to :p back pain is horrific and I get it frequently :(
WOW that is hot!! How much longer do you think it will last

JoesMum

10 Year Member!
Kent, South East England
You and me both. It's not great having a dodgy back, but you learn to work with it.

I am delighted the physio managed to get me moving a couple of weeks ago. I really did think it was going to wreck my holiday at one stage. On this occasion I've had a swift recovery thank goodness.

I need to watch it though. My right shoulder is a bit tender and that's often a precursor to more trouble.

Gillian M

5 Year Member
Jordan
WOW that is hot!! How much longer do you think it will last
Sorry to hear this.:( Take it easy.;)

At least two days. I don't really mind hot weather but when it gets that hot Civil Defence Dept (CDD) cautioned: "Do not get exposed to the sun."

Gillian M

5 Year Member
Jordan
You and me both. It's not great having a dodgy back, but you learn to work with it.

I am delighted the physio managed to get me moving a couple of weeks ago. I really did think it was going to wreck my holiday at one stage. On this occasion I've had a swift recovery thank goodness.

I need to watch it though. My right shoulder is a bit tender and that's often a precursor to more trouble.
Sorry to hear that.

kirsty Johnston

5 Year Member
Scotland

Ouch! Glad your making progress though :)