COLD DARK ROOM

johnandjade

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
scotland
You can send me links to products you use. I would appreciate it.:)

there is a brand called ‘dodo juice’ i like there products. though they do cost!

autoglym is great to work with and resonably priced... i love the smell of the super resin polish:p

i can send you paint sealent, a ceramic coat... it’s around £200+ to supply and apply here!! i get for free [emoji847][emoji850]

johnandjade

5 Year Member
scotland
a very good mornooning one and all!! the weekend has landed!!!!

i’m off to work then have a homer on, a mates car is sold so needs some john boy magic. my mum also got a new (pre owned) car, so i have that to clean up as well... just as well i’m off the beer!!

hope everyone has a super saturday and a smashing sunday, welcome to the weekend wibblers [emoji2]

JoesMum

10 Year Member!
Kent, South East England
Good mornoonevening roomies.

I am finally back with a signal. We have frequent sudden heavy downpours here in Kent interspersed with brief sunny spells.

We went down to The Big Cat Sanctuary and stayed the night - a gift that we have only just been able to use.

It’s not a zoo open to the public. They’re heavily involved in breeding and conservation programmes and do these stays as fundraisers.

I got to feed a cheetah and a Sumatran tigers - photos on the camera not my phone so you will have to make do with a photo of JoesDad feeding Kasanga, a male asiatic lion who is off to join a breeding programme in Uganda shortly
IMG_5626.jpg

Linhdan Nguyen

Maryland
Sorry, Linhdan, you arrived during a quiet spell.:(
Lovely to hear from you.:)
How have you been, my friend?

IM SO SLEEPY! I went to my friends house yesterday, she had a couple of us over while her husband was out of town. But when i got home, i got terrible stomach pains in the middle of the night. & then i had to be at work at 6 am. I’m deciding if i want to sneak off somewhere to sleep. Lol
How are you?

Linhdan Nguyen

Maryland
Well if you will pop up after I went to bed :rolleyes:

Hiya @Linhdan Nguyen. Sorry I missed you. How are things with you?

Hi !! Things are okay. Busy, but okay. School & work together is kicking my butt. Im always tired & always in need of a drink. But once summer comes around, that will be done with & i can take a break. How are you? I saw you stayed at the Big Cats Sanctuary? It looks amazing!

JoesMum

10 Year Member!
Kent, South East England
Hi !! Things are okay. Busy, but okay. School & work together is kicking my butt. Im always tired & always in need of a drink. But once summer comes around, that will be done with & i can take a break. How are you? I saw you stayed at the Big Cats Sanctuary? It looks amazing!

It’s an amazing place. Totally set up for the cats rather than the humans. The animals all look so relaxed and fit and healthy... even the pensioners among them.

They have some that are circus rescues, living out their days rather than part if the breeding programmes.

The others are only bred as allowed by the international breeding registers. Generally, males travel to females... but that could be anywhere in the world. Kasanga will probably stay in Uganda once he gets there. He is helping to breed cubs that will be released back into the wild.

These two old boys are brothers and have made their gene pool contributions. They’re in retirement now and very attached to each other - this was our breakfast viewing :)
IMG_5605.jpg

One of the most fascinating was this tiny Rusty Spotted Cat from Sri Lanka - he had a big attitude for a small cat!
IMG_5588.jpg

johnandjade

5 Year Member
scotland

hey there linhdan!!!! hope you’re well and happy [emoji2]

johnandjade

5 Year Member
scotland
Good mornoonevening roomies.

I am finally back with a signal. We have frequent sudden heavy downpours here in Kent interspersed with brief sunny spells.

We went down to The Big Cat Sanctuary and stayed the night - a gift that we have only just been able to use.

It’s not a zoo open to the public. They’re heavily involved in breeding and conservation programmes and do these stays as fundraisers.

I got to feed a cheetah and a Sumatran tigers - photos on the camera not my phone so you will have to make do with a photo of JoesDad feeding Kasanga, a male asiatic lion who is off to join a breeding programme in Uganda shortly
View attachment 220902

hello joes dad!!!

beautiful big beast!!

... the lion too ;)

Gillian M

5 Year Member
Jordan
Thank you Gillian and Good evening.
I wish you a peaceful evening too.
How ist your weather ?
Hello Sabine, and many thanks.

Hope you and your pets are well.

It's still relatively warm here in the sun. However, if one is inside (at home, at work) one would need a heater or the A/C. It's getting rather cold inside, particularly at night............brrrrrrrrrrrrrr. How's the weather back in Germany. I bet it's very cold, right?

Linhdan Nguyen

Maryland
It’s an amazing place. Totally set up for the cats rather than the humans. The animals all look so relaxed and fit and healthy... even the pensioners among them.

They have some that are circus rescues, living out their days rather than part if the breeding programmes.

The others are only bred as allowed by the international breeding registers. Generally, males travel to females... but that could be anywhere in the world. Kasanga will probably stay in Uganda once he gets there. He is helping to breed cubs that will be released back into the wild.

These two old boys are brothers and have made their gene pool contributions. They’re in retirement now and very attached to each other - this was our breakfast viewing :)
View attachment 220903

One of the most fascinating was this tiny Rusty Spotted Cat from Sri Lanka - he had a big attitude for a small cat!
View attachment 220904

Sounds like an amazing sanctuary when they release the cubs, how does that work? Since cubs will stick with their pack until they’re a bit older.
That spotted cat looks like a spotted pear ! Lol
Big spotted pear with a big attitude!! Haha [emoji23]