COLD DARK ROOM

Maro2Bear

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Glenn Dale, Maryland, USA
And, last update on the Christmas Eve AutoTrain. Made it to Virginia from Florida on time if not early. Vehicle unloaded and we are home.

First things first...we check on our Sully, who quickly came from his heated house to say hello. Neighbior has been checking and feeding and all is well.

Second things....wifey out to get some fresh dandelion greens for Sully, and a fresh fish for our xmas meal. Tonight will be smoked salmon.

Happy Xmas Eve to all.

Boarding the train ...low 80F....home....low 40's.

image.jpeg

JoesMum

10 Year Member!
Kent, South East England
Just as an exercise to see who is closest to Christmas day. The time in Cape Town South Africa is now 17.39. Please can you let us know what your time is?

I think you win among the roomies :)

Lena and Sabine are 1 hour behind you

The UK and Morocco are 2 hours behind you

And Californians like Yvonne are last ... 9 hours behind you

CarolM

South Africa - Cape Town
I think you win among the roomies :)

Lena and Sabine are 1 hour behind you

The UK and Morocco are 2 hours behind you

And Californians like Yvonne are last ... 9 hours behind you
Aahhh I was hoping that someone would be there ahead of me. So I could say Merry Christmas ahead of time and it would be the correct day for someone here already.

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Fes, Morocco
Aahhh I was hoping that someone would be there ahead of me. So I could say Merry Christmas ahead of time and it would be the correct day for someone here already.
Gillian, in Jordan is the same as you.
Abdulla is from Abu Dhabi , two hours ahead of you, but he is in Germany at the moment, si it doesn't really work.

CarolM

South Africa - Cape Town
And, last update on the Christmas Eve AutoTrain. Made it to Virginia from Florida on time if not early. Vehicle unloaded and we are home.

First things first...we check on our Sully, who quickly came from his heated house to say hello. Neighbior has been checking and feeding and all is well.

Second things....wifey out to get some fresh dandelion greens for Sully, and a fresh fish for our xmas meal. Tonight will be smoked salmon.

Happy Xmas Eve to all.

Boarding the train ...low 80F....home....low 40's.

View attachment 225874
Welcome home