COLD DARK ROOM

EllieMay

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
East Texas
Living in Texas I know you have a shotgun. ?
It’s not a question of “a” shotgun.... it’s which one would do better for the job at hand...I have 4 generations worth of guns plus my own preference aquirements... it’s kind of crazy really...most women have shoes.. I have guns :)

Blackdog1714

5 Year Member
Richmond, VA
It’s not a question of “a” shotgun.... it’s which one would do better for the job at hand...I have 4 generations worth of guns plus my own preference aquirements... it’s kind of crazy really...most women have shoes.. I have guns :)
What’s next Jeeps and Trucks should be for boys only? ? My neighbor used to peel out in her Cherokee all the time!

Maggie3fan

5 Year Member
PacificNorthWest
Cute ! All of them. The half naked budgies or parakeets are so sweet and a dog like yours with extremly short hair needs naturally a blanket when he sleeps. Thanks for the pics.

I love taking pictures and sharing them with others. Roscoe is a 70 lb 15 year old Pitt that I foster. He lived with me for some months 24/7 then he went back to his people and I dog sit for them when they need me...he's a grand goofy buffoon...I call that my doggie burrito...and he stays covered up all night. If he gets uncovered and can't cover himself up, he gets on the bed and under the covers with me...and Smokey...

Maggie3fan

5 Year Member
PacificNorthWest
My friend and I hand dug a pool for Bob who was probably 75 lbs at the time and Bob would 'play submarine'... walk right in, sink to the bottom and lay under the water for 10 or 15 minutes. That's mostly how I learned Sulcata could hold their breath for a looonnng time...:)

Ray--Opo

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Palm Bay Fl
Plenty of room, but I see your OPO does the same sas our Sully. Sits for a bit but then wants out!
Opo has started pooping on the ground mostly. So he will stay in the water for about 1/2 hr. Before when he pooped in the water he wanted out right then.

Maggie3fan

5 Year Member
PacificNorthWest
The 3 in the food dish are what species?
The biggest one was sent to me about 7 years ago from a rescue in the Midwest....she'as a blind Eastern, the other 2 are deformed subadult 3-toed brought back from a turtle conservancy in Texas. I'll take pictures of my T. Ornatna ornatna in a bit....have sun and pooper scooper in hand...

Ray--Opo

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Palm Bay Fl
How’s the cactus relocation project going?
I haven't started yet. I have 2 companies coming fri. for estimates on fencing backyard. Depending on where the fence needs to go along that property line will determine if I need to move them.
Got to go buy a shed this weekend and get it delivered. So it can set before the fence goes up.

Ray--Opo

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Palm Bay Fl
For whoever was interested in my Rose's socks. She gets them at a department store called Ross. They are in the foot care section. Also infused with aloe and vitamin B.
7.99 plus tax they are super soft.
20200219_123225.jpg