COLD DARK ROOM

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Lancaster
LOL....Yes Ray, Matt made it VERY clear to me that not only is he a male, he could be a Kushner. I'm quite proud of him!

I'm teasing...but yes he flashed me.....had turtles my entire life and never saw one before...scared the heck out of me! All I could think of was....ALIEN
I thought I killed Sapphire 😜😜😜😜 when I saw it.

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
I hope you're all okay in the heat in the states

Natrah
I am thank you. It's really hot for this time of year but fluffy clouds are helping give us some shade. It's amazing how the clouds drop the temperature when the sun is behind them. Sapphire got outside today for several hours. It was perfect for him in his outdoor enclosure today. In the full sun it was 90°f - 110°f. But there's shade from plants and the temperature would drop when the sun went hiding behind the clouds.

jeff kushner

North of Annapolis
Yes, I had no idea she was a he till I thought his guys were leaking!

I'm finally beginning to wind myself down. I just told Kerry that I need her to ensure that all the stuff gets done to have the house empty a week before 7-11, after we get back from a 5 day trip....that I'm turning it over to her so I don't have to be so twisted. I trust her in all respects so for me, it's a huge relief!

jeff kushner

North of Annapolis
They were also wondering why Daisy never laid eggs!

Natrah

Matilda was 3 years old before we figured out(you guys figured out) that she was a "he".........reminded me of the song "Lola" from The Kinks

You guys remember my neighbor who got angry because my tree trimmers didn't arrive at the time they said they would a year or so ago? He got half-ripped than unloaded on me?

He's probably wishes I would move ever since..
He was also the neighbor who rushed over to meet and instantly tell me AS I WAS MOVING IN 17 years ago, where the "black family" lived. I felt I was looking into Archie Bunkers eyes and thinking to myself "do they even make people like that anymore?". He just is jaded by something and it's about to get shaken up.....but he doesn't even know yet.

Karma is such a beautiful thing...................he is about to meet his new Nigerian neighbors who are buying my home. Not planned of course but I was printing my docs and noticed the family name of the buyer of my home. I instantly recognized it after working with an international firm years ago. How funny is that?

When I saw the spreadsheet with the offers and terms earlier this week, it listed all the buyers names but I never looked at that part, it wasn't useful to me.

I guess this might be a lesson of "be careful what you wish for"

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
Mr Fre is a crazy little mutt.😉 Today he totally napped through the mail man. 🤔But!!!Later when the wind blew, he thought he saw a bird, a plane or Superman or something... he got so wound up he looked like a little yappy dog toy. Then he got tired and took a nappy. Ok the wind blew again 😭 so right on cue he's yapping his head off again 🙃 he tries to sound as ferocious as he can. However, I know him 😉if the hulk would come in he'll yike his head off and hide behind my feet.😁😊

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
Up on long Island for a show...the boys are warming up on the far side. They all graduated from The School of Rock and are exellent musicians....the comedians are headlining though and why we drove up!
View attachment 372682
Have so much fun 🤗 it looks like a lovely place to have a little wedding celebration afterwards.😊😘

Ray--Opo

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Palm Bay Fl
LOL....Yes Ray, Matt made it VERY clear to me that not only is he a male, he could be a Kushner. I'm quite proud of him!

I'm teasing...but yes he flashed me.....had turtles my entire life and never saw one before...scared the heck out of me! All I could think of was....ALIEN
I was wondering if you had a tort/turtle.
I began to think TFO had hired you to entertain us.😁