COLD DARK ROOM

jeff kushner

Location (City and/or State)
North of Annapolis
Glad your wife is home Ray....

This might be one of those times I welcome the rain. We will be looking for tiny shiny rocks..if rain comes it will be a blessing. A messy one but a blessing!

We don't have it too bad....even the "treehouse" was spruced up. Still Tacky though. That's our cabin on the hill center frame.
20240926_151102_HDR.jpg

We will stay here a couple or three days on the Little Missouri river..... we are headed East from here and it looks real wet. We aren't in a rush so we plan on going to Graceland, maybe hang out....we will see.

20240926_151054.jpg

Maro2Bear

10 Year Member!
Glenn Dale, Maryland, USA
Rain rain rain. It’s been gray wet and overcast since last Wednesday. Remnants of #Helene will soon hit here with 50-65 mile per hour winds & rain. About normal for the end of a hurricane/tropical storm. AND it’s humid!

Ray got lucky with this storm whereas Jeff drive into it looking for rainbows & diamonds. Stay safe & out of tree houses.

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
I've wanted to love, laugh and all reading all this. For some reason my phone won't let me right now. The past two weeks have been a bit rough. It turns out my sacarilliac problem is actually a compression fracture in my spine. I'll be getting glued up and back together soon 😉 sometimes bad news is good news. It means help is on the way finally.😊

Ray--Opo

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Palm Bay Fl
Glad your wife is home Ray....

This might be one of those times I welcome the rain. We will be looking for tiny shiny rocks..if rain comes it will be a blessing. A messy one but a blessing!

We don't have it too bad....even the "treehouse" was spruced up. Still Tacky though. That's our cabin on the hill center frame.
View attachment 380006

We will stay here a couple or three days on the Little Missouri river..... we are headed East from here and it looks real wet. We aren't in a rush so we plan on going to Graceland, maybe hang out....we will see.

View attachment 380007
That is a great experience to make memories.

Ray--Opo

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Palm Bay Fl
Dear Ray,

I hope you're okay with Storm Helene!

Natrah
We were blessed, not much wind or rain.
My prayers go out to everyone that's been affected by the storm. A friend of mine lives over by Tampa Bay. He had flood water come right up to his door. He says he has never seen water flood his area before.