Cooper update.

cemmons12

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Greenfield, In.
As far as his potty training he does that himself. The first couple times he started to try and crawl on me and stomp the Hell out of me I had no idea what his problem was. But both times after about 5 or 10 minutes, he started to drop turds. So from that time on when he did it I would take him to the bath and he would use the bathroom. Sure makes it nice!! I guess he is so use to having blankets and clean towels to lay on and cover with, he just don't want them soiled himself. Best thing is he will wake me up also. He is a good boy! :) :)

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
OMG, Now that's the king of the castle. Love the blanket, it would go great in my room:D How well does he share:eek: By the look in his eye, I'm going to guess he hasn't learned that yet:p:D
Just too darn cute.

cemmons12

5 Year Member
Greenfield, In.
LOL, Well Barb he dont do to bad unless he wants to lay on it, then it gets a little chilly for the human! :p Such a spoiled brat!

Blakem

10 Year Member!
California
Very nice! Big boy is almost 4 years old. How about a picture?! You usually include tgose

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Hey you, glad you decided to give an update. That Cooper doesn't have a care in the world does he. Hope is well with you. Convo coming

cemmons12

5 Year Member
Greenfield, In.
Hello everyone. I hope your all doing well. Cooper is doing just fine. Over sixty pounds now. This is from the day of the Daytona NASCAR race. He watched the tv for an hour and got sleepy and crashed lol! Take care all!!

Attachments

• IMG_20150224_091426.jpg
    IMG_20150224_091426.jpg
    879 KB · Views: 56
  • IMG_20150222_134849.jpg
    IMG_20150222_134849.jpg
    1,009.8 KB · Views: 57

cassieopia

5 Year Member
Central Arkansas, Zone 3
I just found this thread- and read all 400 posts/replies! I LOVE Cooper! I can't believe he got SO big SO fast! My guy was raised dry for 4 years, left in a wooden box too small for a hatchling and never saw the sun! I have changes all that and he is now growing! I got him in December and he has put on a pound + and almost an inch of growth! He is a little over 10 inches and 4# or so. I need to weigh and measure...
Also, I have Lupus and would like to say I kinda know how you feel. It gets pretty bad some days- especially during a flare. Even bad days suck, but with 4 kids and pets, I gotta take it where I can get it! I wish you the very best! Blessed Be!

Momof4

10 Year Member!
San Diego
Thanks for the Cooper update! I was just thinking about you two the other day!! Hope you're doing ok health wise!

ascott

10 Year Member!
Apple Valley, California
Hello everyone. I hope your all doing well. Cooper is doing just fine. Over sixty pounds now. This is from the day of the Daytona NASCAR race. He watched the tv for an hour and got sleepy and crashed lol! Take care all!!

Is that a cord leading to a heated blankie? Awesome....hope all is well ...give Chunks a chin rub for me...have a great night.