Status
Not open for further replies.

BK-JAY

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Brooklyn New York
looneybug said:
I just can't thank every one here enough for everything they have done for me

See yesterday he was just fine. Today wake up he has foam like bubbles around his nose and mouth and very limp and feels very lite compared to yesterday

Attachments

• imagejpeg_2_69.jpg
    imagejpeg_2_69.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 29

L82lalaland

5 Year Member
Lakeside, California
Tears here for you. So sorry you lost him. You have done great things no matter what he knew he was loved. Remember if you need anything I am just over the hill anytime.

sibi

10 Year Member!
Florida, USA
I'm so sorry. I knew it was a URI, remember when he did that strange thing with his throat and he looked like he was gasping for air? Once it was determined that he didn't have an obstruction, I said it must be an URI. I know i was a bit emotional then, but i was feeling the danger your baby was in just as you did. U are such a loving and cautious mom, and your instinct was right on. I'm glad you took him to the vet. I am with you in thought always.

Amber_123

5 Year Member
I Don't know when you posted it but if he isn't better you can alway private message me! I'm here if you need anything! Everything will be okay and he'll be home before you know it!!<3

KingInCulver

5 Year Member
Southern California
BK-JAY said:
See yesterday he was just fine. Today wake up he has foam like bubbles around his nose and mouth and very limp and feels very lite compared to yesterday

Bk jay, you should start a new thread to get some advice on YOUR lil one, he sounds sick, maybe a repiratory infection? I dont know much but people here will chime in if you put info on what you enclosure and husbandry specs are. Pics help too, get your tort some help!!

Status
Not open for further replies.