EMERGENCY ROOM :'(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scott

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Phoenix, AZ
Oh, Leilani... I'm sooo sorry! :(

It sounds like mr. Munchy was a very lucky tortoise to have such a caring owner during his time here.

luvpetz27

5 Year Member
Ohio USA
I am crying for you right now! I have kept up with your posts and was pulling for your little one every day!! You are such an amazing person to do everyhing you could for him. Some people would not have done that!!

I am very sorry for your loss. Please know you are in my thoughts.

BK-JAY said:
Oh God I just woke up to find 1 of my guys the same way. Yesterday he was fine

I am so so sorry for your loss too.:)

luvpetz27 said:
I am crying for you right now! I have kept up with your posts and was pulling for your little one every day!! You are such an amazing person to do everyhing you could for him. Some people would not have done that!!

BK-JAY said:

I am so so sorry for your loss too.

luvpetz27 said:

BK-JAY said:

I am so so sorry for your loss too.:)

luvpetz27 said:

BK-JAY said:

I am so so sorry for your loss too.

IGNORE THE SMILEY FACE PLEASE! SORRY. MISTAKE

todd and his tortoise

5 Year Member
i am sooo sorry for your loss. i have been following this thread for so long with much hope for you and muncy. it has pulled at my heart with every post hoping for the best. i feel for you, i have lost a little one in the past 3 weeks. if theres anything we can do, im sure many of us at tortoise forum are willing to help. it seems like a great group of people in here. again we will all miss munchy, todd

looneybug

5 Year Member
el cajon ca usa
Thank you all so much I don't even know how to begin to express how much this community has helped me

Harley

5 Year Member
I'm so sorry looney. I can't imagine what you are going through right now :(

Carol S

10 Year Member!
Alta Loma, CA
I am so sorry for your loss. I have lost a tortoise in the past and I know how much it hurts. It is amazing how fast a person comes to love their little shelled baby. You did everthing you could to save your little one. He was lucky to have you to love and care for him. HUGS. :(

cemmons12

5 Year Member
Greenfield, In.
I'm very sorry for your loss. Everyone of these "loss" threads breaks my heart and reminds me of when I almost lost my Cooper. Thank God for the good people on here that told me what was wrong and helped save my Coopers life. I hope your heartache gets better with each passing day. :(

looneybug

5 Year Member
el cajon ca usa
Cemmons12- I feel alittle bit better with every message of support. I've been wondering what I could have done differently but every one here has made me feel like I am part of a huge sulcata loving family and having people telling me that I did all I could do and that I did everything right is making this a lot easyer for me.

cemmons12

5 Year Member
Greenfield, In.
It also sounds to me that you did things right and did all you could. I am glad we have this forum, it gives us all comfort in good or bad times. *hugs* to you...

Status
Not open for further replies.