Eye problem: Russian tortoise. Help !

anloni

Location (City and/or State)
Sweden
You could look around Ikea for an enclosure. Either a large plastic tub or a cheap (Billy ) closet laid down on his back are a good starter for an enclosure. I'm building mine on the basis of a large Lack table. And in Sweden there must be an Ikea nearby right? :) Good luck!
Trust me, I've looked there, but none of them are big enough (or to big for my home), I'm starting to belive that I just have to build my own from scratch. Thanks for your answer :D

peasinapod

5 Year Member
Switzerland
You can also connect plastic tubs together if the size isn't right, though building is always fun. ;)

peasinapod

5 Year Member
Switzerland
But then there will be a wall in the middle :eek:
Walls or other sight barriers are actually quite good. If the tortoise has lots of plants or sight-breaks the enclosure seems larger and more interesting as he can't see from one end to the other and must explore to find out what is going on over there.

:)

You could also probably connect them by removing one side almost completely if a wall would bother you.

anloni

Sweden
Walls or other sight barriers are actually quite good. If the tortoise has lots of plants or sight-breaks the enclosure seems larger and more interesting as he can't see from one end to the other and must explore to find out what is going on over there.

:)

You could also probably connect them by removing one side almost completely if a wall would bother you.
Well that is true ! I will check in on that more ! :D