getting depressed

4jean

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
New York State
I just want to be able to go outside without layers of clothing on. I can't even walk my dog.

leigti

5 Year Member
southeast Washington
Look at the bright side... it's becoming warm weather, not the start of all the cold weather. ;)
When you look at it that way it definitely helps people get through it. We have been very lucky with weather here the last few years. But we will have a major drought this summer. I really like snow but I don't like ice. But I find myself now really wanting to get out in the yard and get the tortoise pens ready. And I can't do it yet. still just too cold.

Heather H

N.E. ohio
When you look at it that way it definitely helps people get through it. We have been very lucky with weather here the last few years. But we will have a major drought this summer. I really like snow but I don't like ice. But I find myself now really wanting to get out in the yard and get the tortoise pens ready. And I can't do it yet. still just too cold.
Maybe it's good for you that it's cold so you take it easy :)

smarch

5 Year Member
Massachusetts
I'm feeling the same way. Its the lack of sun here, now the sun is kind of coming out more... seems like the snow pummeling is finally stopping here in MA. I was literally resorting to hanging out literally with my face pressed against the glass front of Nank's enclosure to take in his UVBs because I needed something! Ask people on chat I was at the point of considering eating a spoonful of Nank's calcium+D3 powder to get some vitamin D (why going to the store and get HUMAN vitamins wasn't the first thought just shows how irrational I was thinking lol). but Nank was not happy about my face being all up in his face for the times I was lol, but it surprisingly worked very well for the depression... and watching Nank lol.