Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
San Jose CA
Is he better now? Best wish.

Saleama

5 Year Member
Irving Texas
Glad he is back. My Russians were disappearing and I thought they were dug in. Turns out the neighbor kid was taking them to show his bed ridden Mom and bringing them back days later. I caught them throwing rocks at them two days ago and they beat one of my guys with a two by four and stole one of my girls. Arrangements have been made as I was told the police could do nothing unless I could prove which kids it was with video! I am not willing to put them back out as bait in order to try and get a video. I am happy this is not what happened to your guy. Hope he gets better soon.

guille24

5 Year Member
wisconsin
Glad he is back. My Russians were disappearing and I thought they were dug in. Turns out the neighbor kid was taking them to show his bed ridden Mom and bringing them back days later. I caught them throwing rocks at them two days ago and they beat one of my guys with a two by four and stole one of my girls. Arrangements have been made as I was told the police could do nothing unless I could prove which kids it was with video! I am not willing to put them back out as bait in order to try and get a video. I am happy this is not what happened to your guy. Hope he gets better soon.
Wooow I would be so mad ! That kid really deserves a good *** whooping , I don't understand why people are so disrespectful , this kind of stuff really makes me mad . I hope your tortoises are doing better

naturalman91

5 Year Member
Medford Oregon

if the police won't do anything then they should allow the adult to catch the dang kid and give em the butt whoopin they obviously never got coming up

tortgirl123

Is he better now? Best wish.
Not completely back to full health. Sleeping more than usual. But to today he ate. Really sucks though cause I don't think he was just cold under there. His body temperature must have dropped a lot because our sprinklers came on. Feeling so bad, I totally forgot about the sprinklers. :\ taking it one step at a time! The swelling of his eyes went away so that's progress! Think he might just have had a bit of shock from the change of temperatures so fast.

Saleama

5 Year Member
Irving Texas
Well the good news is that two of them will be transferred to a forum member for the time being until I can move and they will live in a huge outdoor enclosure and become part of a 1.2 group. I am just glad TC found their little guy and he wasn't getting hurt like my guys and gals.

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...

Maybe use some rocks or fake tortoises as bait?

Saleama

5 Year Member
Irving Texas
Already looking for a realistic fake russian to put in there and I have a buddy who owns a security solution company that will set up the cameras.