Status
Not open for further replies.

DeanS

SULCATA OASIS
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
SoCal
Tom said:
...and you, Mick... I think there needs to be a new forum rule. No mentioning of Perseus without a pic. I think Dean will agree with me.

Btw, my oldest are only 12 right now.

OH YEAH! Dean Agrees! :D

BTW Mick...I really am looking forward to the completion of your website...looks GREAT!

And...Aladar is my oldest at 8 years...I determined this from much deliberation (and the fact that he came from Richard Fife's second clutch of Ivory/Hets in 2002 :p)!

TortieGal

5 Year Member
Oregon
Danny say's Matilda looks about 8 so I'm going with that.

Az tortoise compound

5 Year Member
Arizona
DeanS said:
Tom said:
...and you, Mick... I think there needs to be a new forum rule. No mentioning of Perseus without a pic. I think Dean will agree with me.

Btw, my oldest are only 12 right now.

OH YEAH! Dean Agrees! :D

BTW Mick...I really am looking forward to the completion of your website...looks GREAT!

And...Aladar is my oldest at 8 years...I determined this from much deliberation (and the fact that he came from Richard Fife's second clutch of Ivory/Hets in 2002 :p)!

Tom,
No mention of _______ unless I post a pic. Got it!

Dean,
Thank you. We should be live early next week. I hope it's well received (fingers crossed).

And just to stay on topic, I also have two female gulf coast box turtles that are 20+ years old. The deadliest killer turtles you have ever seen. If it's creepy and crawly it's dinner!

Kenny

5 Year Member
Tempe, Az
Snooze (red foot) is 8 yo Bramble(hingeback) is at least 3 yo

jensgotfaith

5 Year Member
Rocklin, CA
My oldest Sulcata is Tex Wasabi and he's only 6 years old. He's currently about 63 pounds. Captain Jack is less than one year, Maggie McGee is about 4 1/2. I'm looking forward to a nice long relationship with them.

Angi

5 Year Member
La Mesa, CA.
I wish I knew how old Trudy my Three Toed is, but I have no idea. Bob and Shelby my CDTs are a little over a year old. 14 or 15 months. I have had them for about 13 months.

Tortuga_terrestre

10 Year Member!
Southern California
Hahaha....I will be 40 in 15 years. I purchased my Russian Tortoise "Cecilia" in 2004 and she was already an adult...Im guessing she is 12 years plus???. But my oldest pet is my 15 year old Maltese "Mikko".

Walter (a DT) is somewhere between 30 and 40 years of age (at least that's what Danny guessed, and I'm going with that). :D
[/quote]

"Walter" or "Fernando"? 'cuz "Walter" doesn't look anywhere near 40 in that picture of him squatting down next to my Aldabran tortoise!
[/quote]

Candy

10 Year Member!
Alhambra, CA
Tortuga_terrestre said:
Hahaha....I will be 40 in 15 years. I purchased my Russian Tortoise "Cecilia" in 2004 and she was already an adult...Im guessing she is 12 years plus???. But my oldest pet is my 15 year old Maltese "Mikko".

Walter (a DT) is somewhere between 30 and 40 years of age (at least that's what Danny guessed, and I'm going with that). :D

"Walter" or "Fernando"? 'cuz "Walter" doesn't look anywhere near 40 in that picture of him squatting down next to my Aldabran tortoise!
[/quote]

Oh my gosh did I write Walter instead of Fernando? How funny! I bet I know why I did that, it's probably because I was emailing Walter at the time about Yvonne's Texas DT's and had him on my mind. Sorry Walter. :D :p

[/quote]

pugsandkids

10 Year Member!
I wish I knew how old Oscar is. The lady I bought/rescued him from off of Craigslist said he was a Petco tort she bought four years ago. "Of course Petco only sells babies, so he's four." Phbbtt, whatever!

Jerseynox

5 Year Member
se michigan
i wish i knew how old my 3toed luis was i know hes got some age on him (ill have to post some good pics of him and see what ppl think), ive had lyle (eastern box) for 7 years he was kinda small when i got him so i say hes maybe 9/10. the malayans, mack & naw (michigan folks will get those names) i was told they are 6years old
and lady dash my CA wood is from what i was told maybe 3 now

Chris.Todd.1991

5 Year Member
Well Chief is only 9 months now, but I've got a stinkpot musk turtle who's around 2 years :)

Status
Not open for further replies.