Introducing Baby Runt

Status
Not open for further replies.

sibi

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Florida, USA
Thanks. I know when you're done with school, you'll be a rescuer of all kinds of Animals and reptiles. I'm so glad that others can benefit from the compassion I show to all living things.

Zabbi0 said:
That's so so neat. I want to be able to do that one day too. Not in the near future but maybe in another year or so once I've had some time with my first little one. I've been thinking about that and breeding but right now I'm still in college and only have a part time job so it's going to be a bit.
Very neat though. Congrats on your new baby:)

I'm so glad that you took an interest in tortoises too. They are so rewarding and they totally rely on their care keepers to take good care of them. What a joy you are now experiencing because you took a chance! Congrats!!!

animalfreak said:
I have loved reptiles for a long time and never thought of a tortoise. I was always hooked on lizards. I found some cheap sulcatas and wanted one because of price. I saved up and bought one! (Not so cheap btw). But I am so glad I did because when I get older I'm going to have LOTS of pets. I want to have big tortoises sitting by me and rescuing little ones and getting to watch them hatch. I'm so excited and happy I got into tortoises and big thanks to the people who have helped me as my own little Molly was not feeling well. Thanks! <3

animalfreak

5 Year Member
Dallas Texas BABY!
sibi said:
Thanks. I know when you're done with school, you'll be a rescuer of all kinds of Animals and reptiles. I'm so glad that others can benefit from the compassion I show to all living things.

I'm so glad that you took an interest in tortoises too. They are so rewarding and they totally rely on their care keepers to take good care of them. What a joy you are now experiencing because you took a chance! Congrats!!!

Thank you! It is very rewarding I'm glad I chose sullies too!!

mattgrizzlybear

10 Year Member!
NE Ohio
I can't believe he is 3 years old and so small! Hope he grows and grows and grows to meet his natural size but mayn't full runt potential size :)!

Status
Not open for further replies.