Introduction

jedig

Location (City and/or State)
Florida
Hi everyone, just thought I'd introduce myself. I live in South Florida where I have 2 tortoises (for now haha) a hermann's and a leopard. They are both very young, the hermann's 3 weeks old and the leopard 3 months old. I did a lot of research before getting them, especially on here. So I finally decided to join and I look forward to interacting with everyone and possibly learning more :)

Here are pics of my tortoises:

ImageUploadedByTortoise Forum1462569130.695516.jpg
ImageUploadedByTortoise Forum1462569211.106796.jpg

Cheryl Hills

5 Year Member
Youngstown, Ohio
Hello and welcome. You have come to the right place for the most up to date info. We have many expserienced people on here that can help you with all questions. Don't be afraid to ask! Good luck with your babies.

jedig

Florida
Hello and welcome. You have come to the right place for the most up to date info. We have many expserienced people on here that can help you with all questions. Don't be afraid to ask! Good luck with your babies.
Thanks so much! :)

SheldonTheHermanns

Hiya!! I'm new to this forum and I saw you have a hermanns, I also have a Hermanns, he is six years old and his name is Sheldon (get it, SHELLdon?). Your babies are so very adorable!!!

jedig

Florida
Hiya!! I'm new to this forum and I saw you have a hermanns, I also have a Hermanns, he is six years old and his name is Sheldon (get it, SHELLdon?). Your babies are so very adorable!!!
Hi thank you, cute name :) you should post a pic :D

Piña

nyc
Welcome, I'm new too. Good luck with them, good looking torts.