ISO reputable breeder/rescue Leopard & Radiated

zovick

10 Year Member!
@Momsteere
Here are ads for a couple of Giant South African Leopards (Stigmochelys paradalis pardalis) that look quite nice. This type of Leopard will rival your sulcata in size in a few more years, though, so maybe you would be better off getting the other type of Leopard which is known as Stigmochelys pardalis babcocki which will not get as large. The babcocki also seem to get more yellow or whitish markings the the pardalis pardalis type. Can't find any ads for that type right at the moment.

zovick

10 Year Member!
@Momsteere

Have you found a tortoise yet? Here is a male Leopard Tortoise in GA that looks pretty good:

Levi the Leopard

IXOYE
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Southern Oregon
A leopard tortoise is a great option as an off-site ambassador. I've been using my ~25lb male leopard tortoise for off-site shows & presentations for 11 years. He's getting a bit heavy and needs his 4th tote upgrade, but he's big enough to impress while being small enough to routinely transport.

You've been given some great contacts. However, if none of those work out, I know of a breeder who does very well in TX. She starts her babies warm and humid. Produces smooth shells and feeds variety. @Elohi isn't active here anymore but she's still doing her thing, raising good babies and ships across the states.