Jacqui deserves a great big hug!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sibi

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Florida, USA
wow, Jacqui...i didn't know u were even a moderator...i should have known when you said "okay let's cool down..." Sorry for keeping you on your toes yesterday :p Truly you are appreciated; as well as Yvonne and the other three....who are they, btw? Yvonne, I'm glad to hear you feel better. Glad to have you back!

bigred

10 Year Member!
Southern California
Fantastic job, maybe we should all pitch in and get her a hatchling split scute hingeback. :D

arotester

5 Year Member
i haven't seen jacqui but i think she has 10 arms and 20 eyes to do this work:)...just kidding ,all moderators are doing a great job and million thank yous for that.

pam

5 Year Member
Minnesota
We appreciate all you do :) thank you soooooooo much :)

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
sibi said:
wow, Jacqui...i didn't know u were even a moderator...i should have known when you said "okay let's cool down..." Sorry for keeping you on your toes yesterday :p Truly you are appreciated; as well as Yvonne and the other three....who are they, btw? Yvonne, I'm glad to hear you feel better. Glad to have you back!

David (dmmj) is off for a while because his mom is ill. Mark (madkins007) is on a short sabatical but is coming back soon. Kristina, I don't know where she has disappeared to. Then there's Jacqui and I.

sibi

10 Year Member!
Florida, USA
Thanks...i needed to know that.
emysemys said:
sibi said:

David (dmmj) is off for a while because his mom is ill. Mark (madkins007) is on a short sabatical but is coming back soon. Kristina, I don't know where she has disappeared to. Then there's Jacqui and I.

MasterOogway

5 Year Member
Thank you Jacqui & all the moderators!! What a blessing your hard work has been not only to me as I am learning so much but also Master Oogway and other torts & turtles that will grow happy & healthy thanks to all your hard work. Thank again for all you do :D

Tortoise

10 Year Member!
Canada
Sincere thanks to all of you.
You are appreciated more than words can express........

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
164357lrydgriiht.jpg

But now Jacqui seems to be M.I.A.​

294069kyb10aszzd.gif

JACQUI!!!

Please don't leave me here all by my lonesome!!​

mytortET

5 Year Member
BIG HUG for ALL the moderators on Tortoise Forum. :p Outstanding job EVERYONE! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.