Juggalo' new house

Greg T

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
League City, TX
Looks pretty darn nice. Make sure to keep that substrate damp. If it is sand, that can cause some digestion issues with babies if they eat it. Certainly should keep the humidity high in there!

Nisi

New York
Thank you. My husband did a great job.. NO sand dirt and coco coir. Humidity is staying between 84-89 .

Nisi

New York
Very cool digs...I am curious though...what inspired the name...it is a very specific name??..

Juggalo is my 7 year old Son's. I just take care of him LOL... My son is Autistic and His Full name is Juggalo - Jacob .. my husband and I tried to get him to pick something else.. but he wouldn't so out Tortoise is a Juggalo so watch your female tortoise around him LOL

ascott

10 Year Member!
Apple Valley, California
Juggalo is my 7 year old Son's. I just take care of him LOL... My son is Autistic and His Full name is Juggalo - Jacob .. my husband and I tried to get him to pick something else.. but he wouldn't so out Tortoise is a Juggalo so watch your female tortoise around him LOL

Fantastic..:)

naturalman91

5 Year Member
Medford Oregon
could be a juggalette lol