LIGHTING!!

Steve_carter

Location (City and/or State)
UK
Cute picture! :D it can take them awhile to get used to there new home. Mine used to go to a corner or under his tunnel. If you give her Daily soaks and feed her after she'll get tucked in. I used to bath Norbert and when putting him back in his enclosure I placed him close to his food. He just walked over and started eating. He was nervous at first as I was watching. So I started leaving him alone so he felt safe when eating. Now I can be around him whilst he eats and sees me as the 'bath & food god' haha!

EwokLudmilla

UPDATE:
Ewok ate a little today and tomorrow's menu is dandelion leaves!
She's actually settled in quite well now and right now decided to sleep for the night underneath her cuttle fish bone:)
Goodnight!

EwokLudmilla

Also, Ewok doesn't really drink when she's in her water/bath so is it alright if I just put her in her bath for the moment?!

Steve_carter

Location (City and/or State)
UK
Also, Ewok doesn't really drink when she's in her water/bath so is it alright if I just put her in her bath for the moment?!

I've never seen my tort drink from his water dish in his enclosure but I'm sure he goes there when I'm not around. I give my tort a daily bath. Roughly 20mins or so. Don't make it too deep you don't want to chance drowning her.

I do see mine sometimes taking a drink in the bath but they can absorb water through there tails too. So as long as you provide daily baths in the morning ideally before food you are on a good track :D