Look at what I have growing!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rawbbeh

5 Year Member
Somebody...is gonna have a good time eating all of this. On the window sill next to it there are 4 more growing just like it.

IMG_5078.jpg

Sorry about the cell phone quality...but you get the idea!

Len B

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Southern Md - Northern Neck Va
It looks like you have a nice sunny window, everything is real dark green. I'm guessing you don't have any cats, my cats think what I grow in a window is for them, but they don't eat it all, they leave some for the tortoises. Len

Greg T

10 Year Member!
League City, TX
Hey neighbor!

That grass looks great. I wonder if it would grow well outdoors here in Houston. I have a huge patch of dead space in the yard for multiple reasons, one being the torts ate up all the new growth on my St. Augustine grass and killed it off. I thought about planting a mix like this one to see if it would last a season. I still may buy some since it looks like we're just about out of winter now. Thanks for the post! :)

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Turtulas said:
It looks like you have a nice sunny window, everything is real dark green. I'm guessing you don't have any cats, my cats think what I grow in a window is for them, but they don't eat it all, they leave some for the tortoises. Len

That's not what my cats would be doing, what they didn't eat would be slept on BEFORE they knocked them off so they could have a choice spot back again. :D

Rawbbeh

5 Year Member
Jacqui said:
Turtulas said:

That's not what my cats would be doing, what they didn't eat would be slept on BEFORE they knocked them off so they could have a choice spot back again. :D

My cat nibbled a little bit on one of them...and hasnt touched it since. However any attempts at growing off shoots of my moms spider plants are a lost cause...i find the little bush on the ground on the other side of the room and the leaves chewed off and an empy cup of water where it used to be, sitting in the sunlight.

Status
Not open for further replies.