Maggie's box turtles....

• Thread starter Maggie Cummings
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Maggie Cummings

I thought as long as I had tinypic open and had just taken pictures of my box turtles I would post them and show you just how pretty they are...
Here's 2 of my female 3-toed taking a soak...
15ybrdc.jpg

This is one of my female T. ornata ornata...
2gwx0ko.jpg

This is the Goof-Ball. He likes to drink from the measuring cup...
zlwu2s.jpg

This is Bright Eyes, she's my blind ornata and I am not quite sure just where she thought she was going...
2u8jz49.jpg

Look at Tweets peeking at me...I think this is so cute!
2w522vp.jpg

I hope you enjoyed these box turtles. I have more but I just saw it's almost 1 PM and I haven't fed Bob or opened his door...I gotta go!!!

Balboa

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
PNW
Beauties Maggie,

kinda scary with Bright Eyes there! Whoa!

Torty Mom

5 Year Member
Bakersfield, California
Awwww Maggie they are very pretty!

Rusty wants to know if any of the female ornates are dating anyone, because he is available!!

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
CA
Nice pics, do you have any breeding pairs? ever get any eggs? and I think you might spoil the one who likes to drink out of a cup, just a little.

M

Maggie Cummings

dmmj said:
Nice pics, do you have any breeding pairs? ever get any eggs? and I think you might spoil the one who likes to drink out of a cup, just a little.

I beg your pardon sir!!! NONE of my animals are spoiled...Not at all...:p
No, I don't do any breeding. The blind Ornata, Bright Eyes laid eggs for about 4 years after I got her, but she hasn't laid any now for about 2 years. I would love to have a breeding pair. I think the Goof-Ball and the one with all the spots would make pretty babies. But I don't think I have enough room for a nest. I'm kind of full up now...

pdrobber

10 Year Member!
Goofball looks awesome. The face, eyes...:)

M

Maggie Cummings

terryo said:
Beautiful Maggie. Do you keep Goof ball seperate?

Yes I do. He's a horny sucker and won't leave the girls alone. I was cleaning his tank one day and I had those yellow rubber gloves on and he grabbed my hand and virtually raped it. I couldn't get him off of me...I dont' have enough room to set up a nesting spot inside... I'm thinking about outside...maybe...

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
Nice turtles. Funny how time just flies by on this forum, huh?

M

Maggie Cummings

Nice turtles my a**...they are beautiful! You're just jealous because you don't have any...

I put the spotted female in with Goof-Ball and they have been stuck together ever since. He's calmly laying on his back and she's sleeping. Similar to what I did when I was married...hahaha. Anyhow, this will be fun, I'll make a nesting pile out in the box turtle pen outside and we'll see what happens...

terryo

10 Year Member!
Staten Island, New York
maggie3fan said:
Nice turtles my a**...they are beautiful! You're just jealous because you don't have any...

I put the spotted female in with Goof-Ball and they have been stuck together ever since. He's calmly laying on his back and she's sleeping. Similar to what I did when I was married...hahaha. Anyhow, this will be fun, I'll make a nesting pile out in the box turtle pen outside and we'll see what happens...

I laughed wayyyyyy too hard at this one Maggie. I'm still laughing.....I might never stop!!

Isa

10 Year Member!
Montreal, QC, Canada
Maggie, your turtles are beautiful!! I love the pic where your cutie drinks from the measuring cup and what can I say about Tweets, so adorable :D

Edna

5 Year Member
Rawlins, Wyoming
The scute pattern on the 3 toed on the left is gorgeous. It reminds me of the clamshell pattern my grandma used to use on quilts. She's awesome, so maybe she can consort with Goof-ball next?

Saloli

5 Year Member
middle river
the female on the left is she a full blood three toe? she looks part eastern

M

Maggie Cummings

Saloli said:
the female on the left is she a full blood three toe? she looks part eastern

She's all 3-toe to my knowledge. She's out of the same clutch as the one next to her...

Saloli

5 Year Member
middle river
interesting i've never seen one with spots like that. do you know where their parents are from?

M

Maggie Cummings

Saloli said:
interesting i've never seen one with spots like that. do you know where their parents are from?

No, I don't know anything about them...maybe Yvonne does

Status
Not open for further replies.