Moderator Nominations

bouaboua

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
San Jose CA
Steven ( bouaboua) but know he can't do it.
Let me think........
Yes. You are correct. My current situation are not permitting me to devote more time for this forum. I have very limited internet access when I travel and my work can be very demanding at times.

I'm not ready. I'm sure of it. Thank you all for your kindness and the word of encouragements.

Gillian M

5 Year Member
Jordan
Yes. You are correct. My current situation are not permitting me to devote more time for this forum. I have very limited internet access when I travel and my work can be very demanding at times.

I'm not ready. I'm sure of it. Thank you all for your kindness and the word of encouragements.
Too bad, thoughI do hope you'll think again and change your mind.

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Fair enough. It would be disappointing to dilute Will's humor in any way. I quite enjoy reading his posts, as they are among the more intelligent, well-thought out posts among the forum. Being a moderator I suppose could interfere with that.

Not to criticize our current moderators at all, but I would quite like to see any new ones to be a little more fair in their moderation. Its a great disappointment to see valuable information continually removed because it might hurt somebody's feelings. Perhaps I am different then most in that matter.

Even new moderators will have to follow the same forum guidelines as we old ones do.

Eric Phillips

5 Year Member
Ohio
After long consideration, I've decided to nominate Hillary Clinton as a mod to handle the emails,Donald Trump to handle the Enclosures with borders section, and Jeb Busch as the TF mascot(there is a tortoise resemblance there:)). On a serious note I think Tom would be a good one.

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
CA
After long consideration, I've decided to nominate Hillary Clinton as a mod to handle the emails,Donald Trump to handle the Enclosures with borders section, and Jeb Busch as the TFO mascot(there is a tortoise resemblance there:)). On a serious note I think Tom would be a good one.
I'm out (drops mic)

Dizisdalife

10 Year Member!
California
After long consideration, I've decided to nominate Hillary Clinton as a mod to handle the emails,Donald Trump to handle the Enclosures with borders section, and Jeb Busch as the TF mascot(there is a tortoise resemblance there:)). On a serious note I think Tom would be a good one.
I like your sense of humor. However, Hillary, Donald, and Jeb are not members. Tom, on the other hand, is a member. I wonder if he likes being grouped with those other three.

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
I like your sense of humor. However, Hillary, Donald, and Jeb are not members. Tom, on the other hand, is a member. I wonder if he likes being grouped with those other three.

HA! Some more than others…

NO politics on this site! I'm not "going there"...

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
I am almost certain that Russians are disqualified as candidates for the American presidency by the US Constitution.

Oh, not any more. The current president made an executive order doing away with that old-fashioned clause as soon as he got sworn in. It was one of his first orders of business.

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
CA
who wouldn't vote for a russian tortoise? Seriously? Just imagine the negotiations he or she could do? Putin wouldn't stand a chance. :)

Eric Phillips

5 Year Member
Ohio
Putin_zpsouksdv54.jpg

For your enjoyment:)