Most humans ruin everything

Status
Not open for further replies.

K412

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
VA
rainforest.jpg

When I win the lottery I am bulldozing houses and planting trees.
This is one of the best pictures I have ever found on the net.

Candy

10 Year Member!
Alhambra, CA
I believe there are animals that us humans have never seen before and I am with you on that one. :)

terryo

10 Year Member!
Staten Island, New York
That one little picture says a thousand words. "Every living thing has a soul, just in different bodies." What have we done to our planet????

chadk

10 Year Member!
"most humans ruin everything"

That's a pretty self loathing and sad attitude. First, "everything" is not ruined. Second, it is only a few jerks who go out of their way to ruin things. The rest of us just want to live our lives. Third, that bulldozer burns gas and oil and puts out a lot of nasty exhaust - so i'd find a more 'green' approach to your plans for distruction ;)

K412

5 Year Member
VA
Like the Swiss family Robinson of course!
I have had a really horrible past few weeks at work. One cruelty case in particular, every time I think I have seen it all, something happens to shatter my faith in people all over again. 14 people witnessed a horrible act and NOT ONE will talk because "he's just such a good person". Well this felon is going back to where he belongs.
Partly the reason I prefer animal loving forums because everyone here cares and wouldn't do such things.

The bulldozer would be modified, I'd be loaded!

Redfoot NERD

10 Year Member!
Tennessee
Didn't think you were going to get the above.. did you K412?

They just like to argue and take issue...... and tell the truth { some of them }!

NERD

ChiKat

10 Year Member!
FL
K412 said:
One cruelty case in particular, every time I think I have seen it all, something happens to shatter my faith in people all over again.

I feel like this sometimes too :( Sometimes I like animals better than people :p

jackrat

5 Year Member
Hamburg,AR
When you get through bulldozing all the houses down,where are you going to live? LOL We do need to practice good hubandry on the wild places we have left. We can also create some micro wild areas where we live. Plant some flowers,put up some bird houses. If you have the room,let part of your property grow wild into what I call micro-environments. You would be surprised at what all will be living there. I realize this isn't possible for some folks,just do what you can.It's better than doing nothing.

S

stells

GBtortoises said:
"When I win the lottery I am bulldozing houses and planting trees."

Really? Where will you live then?

In a tree house :D

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
We should all just kill ourselves and free the planet from the horrible scourge of humanity... whose got the Kool-Aid?

ZippyButter

10 Year Member!
Texas/Cal.
Tom said:
We should all just kill ourselves and free the planet from the horrible scourge of humanity... whose got the Kool-Aid?

Don't you think 1 Jamestown ( or Jim jones town) is enough?:( You could give this coolaid to some of those who represent us in Washington D.C..LOL

chadk said:
"most humans ruin everything"

The rest of us just want to live our lives.

Chad,

This is exactly what I want for myself and my familly. However, I feel the government will not leave us alone. With the recent passing of the Health Care Reform Bill, more unpleasant things will come to many of hard working middle incomed people like ourselves. Oops I don't mean to steal this thread. Sorry K412.

Minh

Stephanie Logan

10 Year Member!
Colorado
As I looked out over the majestic sweep of the Grand Conyon today, I could not help but be grateful to President Teddy Roosevelt for setting so many beautiful US landmarks aside as national parks for everyone and their children and grandchildren to enjoy. :)

And a new fact we learned from the park ranger at Mesa Verde: The president with the second most acres set aside as national parkland was none other than Jimmy Carter (no, I didn't guess it correctly either.) ;)

bettinge

5 Year Member
Upstate NY
Even Jimmy Carter look like a hero compared to what we have now!!!!!

I'm with you K412, some days we have a need to get back to the basics, however I'm not ready for that tree house yet. I like running water, electricity, and public sewers. I do wish I did not hear all the political controversy these days! Its like a bad car accident though, you have to watch, cringe, shake your head and go about your own business.

N2TORTS

5 Year Member
GBtortoises said:
"When I win the lottery I am bulldozing houses and planting trees."

Really? Where will you live then?

I'am guessing a " Tree house" .... :p

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
CA
I think I am confused by this post?

K412

5 Year Member
VA
None of this bothers or surprises me.
I tend to be a bit over zealous with my mouth and in this case typing.
I'm going through the phase in Law Enforcement " There are two kinds of people in this world, Officers and Citizens". I asm not by any means saying that Officers are better, worst relationship I ever had was with a "people cop".
I just get so heart sick watching the documentaries of the devastating effect that humans have done to the planet and the animals. Such as my current felony case ( I will spare everyone the details) I just can't get my head around it.
I took a trip up to Williamsburg and spent the day enjoying the weather and it made me think of how simple life was then, not easy but things were simple. Mo mass media, we had our forefathers who made the US great ( for the most part) and didn't want us to be communists unlike someone else I know of.....
I just really love that picture and framed it and put it on my desk.
I wanted to share it with like minded people.
Hey, if some disagree, they are just as entitled as I am to post their opinions and experiences.
I get worse on the street anyway!
I did take him on though, at 6'2" and 280 lbs it was fun and yes, I won.:cool:

P.S. I like this forum and everyone on it. I don't scare off easily so I'm not going anywhere.

N2TORTS

5 Year Member
[quote='K412' pid='118830' dateline='1269328520'

Hey, if some disagree, they are just as entitled as I am to post their opinions and experiences.

Cops.... are some of the biggest *** whipes out there. I know more bitter, crooked, drunk,selfish,and think their better than most ...
cops.... who completly took on there "love" for work,because they got their but kicked in School or some control freak later in life ,
I DONT trust them...and DONT relay on them!

chadk

10 Year Member!
Thast was a pretty stupid generalization...

Status
Not open for further replies.