My new Leopard!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TortoiseBoy1999

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Palmdale CA
Got my new leopard tortoise today at exactly 10:30!!!!!! All thanks to Eweezyfosheezy!

Attachments

• image-1944731015.png
    image-1944731015.png
    241 KB · Views: 120
  • image-1162782456.png
    image-1162782456.png
    1 MB · Views: 108
  • image-2818885963.png
    image-2818885963.png
    180.4 KB · Views: 71
  • image-3941034464.png
    image-3941034464.png
    963.5 KB · Views: 96

AustinASU

5 Year Member
Pensacola, FL
:) Congrats, Eweezyfosheezy has done it again :p They sure do like to roam around

DeanS

SULCATA OASIS
10 Year Member!
SoCal
Have you soaked him yet? He needs to sit in a container with about a 1/2" of water for at least 30 minutes twice a day...and if you can do it under direct sunlight...all the better! Also, there is a Hemme Feed and Hay on Sierra Hwy...between Ave L and Ave K...near the 'OLD' Fairgrounds...ask for Robert and he'll order you the Mazuri Tortoise Diet. Other than that...go to Smart and Final on 10 St West...next to the Barnes and Noble and Target (near the AV Mall)...they carry large bags of Santa Barbara Salad Mix...take out ALL the salad and dry it out on paper towels to get rid of as much water as possibel (gives it a longer shelf life).

Past that? Read and learn this thread. This is your new bible...;)

http://www.tortoiseforum.org/Thread-2010-South-African-Leopard-Thread#axzz21ZHvx4PW

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
I like to feed babies twice a day. I put a pile out first thing in the morning, and then a fresh pile in the afternoon. You'll get a feel for how much food to put out after a few days. I'd rather ahve a little leftover than be a little short for a baby though.

TortoiseBoy1999

5 Year Member
Palmdale CA
Tom said:
I like to feed babies twice a day. I put a pile out first thing in the morning, and then a fresh pile in the afternoon. You'll get a feel for how much food to put out after a few days. I'd rather ahve a little leftover than be a little short for a baby though.

Ok thanks Tom! He even let's me pet his head!

DeanS

SULCATA OASIS
10 Year Member!
SoCal
DeanS said:
Have you soaked him yet? He needs to sit in a container with about a 1/2" of water for at least 30 minutes twice a day...and if you can do it under direct sunlight...all the better! Also, there is a Hemme Feed and Hay on Sierra Hwy...between Ave L and Ave K...near the 'OLD' Fairgrounds...ask for Robert and he'll order you the Mazuri Tortoise Diet. Other than that...go to Smart and Final on 10 St West...next to the Barnes and Noble and Target (near the AV Mall)...they carry large bags of Santa Barbara Salad Mix...take out ALL the salad and dry it out on paper towels to get rid of as much water as possibel (gives it a longer shelf life).

Past that? Read and learn this thread. This is your new bible...;)

http://www.tortoiseforum.org/Thread-2010-South-African-Leopard-Thread#axzz21ZHvx4PW

...and as GREAT as Tom's thread is...I actually meant to link up this one...

http://www.tortoiseforum.org/Thread-Leopard-Tortoise-Care-Sheet#axzz21ZSOCSow

Status
Not open for further replies.