My Sulcata Tortoises

uptown

5 Year Member
They went to the vets today and that's what they weighed, I don't know how but they have been growing like crazy, your guess is as good as mine it's whatever my mom feeds them I'm not home half of the time because I've been busy with getting things ready to move

uptown

5 Year Member
That's no even a lot to be gaining anyways so I don't know what the big deal is???

TypeONegative

Iv worked a solid 5 years at 10 k a month plus towing cars and still dont have a house at 25 i highly doubt your mother is going to just give you a house and if she does shes not thinking straight, you need to find proper homes for these turtles and lets face it your goat bin or yard wont do im in upstate ny and today its 39, its going to probably be the warmest day we see until march!

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
I'm putting on my moderator hat here, so pay attention:

Let's all just take a step back. We have gone through 4 pages of helping Kayla to understand about her tortoises - how big they get, etc. We've done what we can. Now it's up to her. Nothing is going to be solved by being rude or making fun of what's been said. Let it go and just enjoy Kayla and her pictures.

(Yvonne takes off moderator hat)

Good luck to you in your house search, Kayla. We only have your animals' best interest at heart and we hope it works out.

uptown

5 Year Member
Pumpkin is so cute ♡♡

Attachments

• 1490663467437.jpg
    1490663467437.jpg
    104.8 KB · Views: 13

uptown

5 Year Member
Pumpkin won't eat his food if I put calcium in it is there any ways to get him to eat it or no?

SarahChelonoidis

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Toronto, Canada
Pumpkin won't eat his food if I put calcium in it is there any ways to get him to eat it or no?

Put less calcium powder on his food. A lot of people seem to overdo with calcium powder - if you've used enough to put him off food, you've used too much. Leave a cuttlebone in the enclosure too to provide an additional, optional, calcium source.

uptown

5 Year Member
Thank you, I do have a cuttlebone and a zoo med block in there

Fredkas

5 Year Member
I never sprinle calcium powder, but he likes his cuttlebone