Name suggestions!

katelyn0974

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Paradise
I need name suggestions for my baby please! 3 toed. ImageUploadedByTortForum1382318823.016260.jpgImageUploadedByTortForum1382318847.884192.jpgImageUploadedByTortForum1382318861.466886.jpgImageUploadedByTortForum1382318879.084050.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Saleama

5 Year Member
Irving Texas
It's funny, I have three just like him and two others with the classic plain brown three toed look and I still can't help but look at all the pictures of the little ones! if you get a good list of names let me know. I now have 10 babies and Juveniles without names! LOL...

The second picture looks like the look Arnold gave Willis when he said "What you talkin about Willis?" Maybe Arnold would be a good name for him/her? lol

katelyn0974

5 Year Member
Paradise
Lol thank you! Gender is unknown but I'll send some names your way if I find any!

TigsMom

5 Year Member
Arizona
I enjoy unique names that help me remember when they hatched. I have Semper, Fi, Oooh and Rah who hatched while our Son was at Marine Corps Boot Camp (August 2002) all the hatchlings turned out to be females.

I also enjoy cartoon character names, this year I have 2 hatchlings. Turbo and Dottie (from the Disney Movie Plane). My Grandkids (4 year olds) named them. I'm betting these 2 hatchlings will also be females as they incubated out in the enclosures during the intense heat of summer, so far I haven't hatched any Males here. I suppose I need to dig some up and try incubating them in the house.

Soooo, I suggest a favorite cartoon character (past or present) or something to relate you to something you love this year.

Helen

5 Year Member
Gertrude is a fab name! I also like Florence or Florrie for a girl and Raoul for a boy. That's such a teeny, tiny wee creature you've got there. Lovely.